Universal Title Update | March 6th, 2022 | Version 1.1.0
Introducing our new cosmetic feature: title skins! With this update, you will be able to wear some of your favorite titles from history and beyond!
Deck out your superstar with over 14 unique titles, including the:
- Universal Championship
- Womens Championship
- World Heavyweight Championship
- And more!
Also, as a thank you for your continued support to the game, we will be giving the Universal Championship and Womens Championship for free!
We have changed the show order to better reflect the real life product: NXT will now come before SmackDown!
We have implemented the new version of Bubble Chat to the game.
- Fixed an issue where the ladder match would stop randomly
- Fixed an issue where RAW would freeze the game
- Fixed an unanchored part in both the main game and Free Roam
- Fixed Twitter codes on mobile
- Fixed major memory leak (massive delag)
- Removed crowd sounds from Entrance Studio
- You can now use Decal IDs for your trons [FIX]
Tag Title Skins Update | March 12th, 2022 | Version 1.2.0
Deck out your tag team champions with 1 of 3 alternative version:
- RAW Tag Team Championships
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships
- Womens Tag Team Championships
We felt the pace of the Monster’s Ball Match was a bit slower than intended, so we decided to add a simple (but effective) change!
The doors of the Monster’s Ball are now OPEN!
- Royal Rumble (Retroactively added to notes)
- Hell in a Cell (Retroactively added to notes)
- Battle Royale will now perform an extra check for eliminated/disconnected players
- Royal Rumbles will now perform an extra check for eliminated/disconnected players
- The teleport system (backstage, corners, etc) will perform a back-up check to ensure the target has reached the location
- Tag Team requests will no longer crash mobile players when spammed [HOTFIX]
- Manager requests will no longer crash mobile players when spammed [HOTFIX]
- We are experimenting a fix to the Booking System to better ensure consistent booking
Elimination Chamber Update | March 15th, 2022 | Version 1.3.0
Our most requested match in history is making its debut to the game! Win the World Championship inside the unforgiving Elimination Chamber!
Grab the mic and speak your mind! You now have the opportunity to speak your mind to the entire server in your very own promo!
By default, you have a 1/25 chance of cutting a promo during a show - you can also purchase a Dev Product to guarantee you a promo!
(World Champions will automatically get a promo upon winning a World Title match)
We have reduced the amount of ladders you can spawn in a Ladder Match from 6 to 4 to reduce ladder spamming.
We will be making more changes to the Ladder Match in future updates.
You can now climb all sides of the Monster’s Ball match, greatly increasing the pace of the match.
- Royal Rumble (Changed in 1.2.0)
- Hell in a Cell (Changed in 1.2.0)
- King of the Ring
- Hell in a Cell
- Fixed issue with auto click detection
- Fixed issue where people could teleport to commentary during their match
- Fixed issue where delag would remove a wall from the backstage area
- Added initial teleport to the teleport function
Promo Update | March 17th, 2022 | Version 1.4.0
Want to get in the action right away? Introducing our new item: “Book Me Next!” This will allow you to participate in the next match!
(Saying “:book me” will prompt purchase for this item)
Want to make your entrance even more spectacular? Introducing the opportunity to make your entrance a full 90 seconds!
Whenever you purchase coins, there will be a new fancy “coin rain” animation!
In light of the upcoming audio changes, we have temporarily replaced our default crowd sound. (A lower volume version of the ‘cheer’ sound effect)
- Fixed bug that would crash servers
TLC Update | March 23rd, 2022 | Version 1.5.0
Compete in the new exciting match type: Tables, Ladders and Chairs! (TLC)
The match will be fall-based (First to 2, first to 3, etc.) and will use the Takedown (TD) tools.
To go along with the new match type, there will also be a corresponding pay-per-view event, complete with a brand new, prop-based stage set-up!
In our consistent efforts to make the game more compatible for our mobile playerbase, we have introduced the new Mobile Mouselock feature!
This option will only show up for players on mobile devices, and will be located on the center right side of the screen.
Introducing a new way to enhance your Free Roam experience: the ability to change the match type in the ring!
Buying this Developer Product will allow you to spawn
Wrestlemania Update | April 2nd, 2022 | Version 2.0.0
The grandest stage of them all has just gotten even grander. Now you can experience this exciting show a brand new arena: the AT&T Stadium!
With the recent audio system change on March 22nd 2022, we have implemented a system to detect audios that are unavailable in our game.
When this happens, the theme will be replaced with the default theme song.
Beginning this update, a massive overhaul of the match system has begun, and we will be monitoring the benefits to this new system.
This will be a continually expanding project in the coming updates, as we look to reshape the game entirely!