XandsGFX / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icon / [CLOSED] [UPDATED 2]

Hi! I’m very sorry but my commission sheet is outdated so I decided to take it down for now. I’m not sure if I’ll upload a new one, but when I do, I’ll try my best to be active unlike before.

55 Likes

I find your GFX arts awesome! I would buy these awesome commissions from you but unfortunately can’t. All I could say is I admire your renders. Keep up the good work! :smile:

7 Likes

thanks alot Carlo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looks cool, love the wizard one!

5 Likes

Can you make ads? If so, do you have any examples?

3 Likes

Hi yes I have some examples of ADs but they’re not that good

Here are some examples to look into :grin:

ADS

ADrp2
AD3

3 Likes

How much would an advertisement cost?

1 Like

I’d say 1k since that’s my normal price before

2 Likes

Like always, amazing work! Can’t stop being amazed by these!

1 Like

I am interested in a thumbnail and icon for my game.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! You can contact me on discord Xands#1069 or on twitter @XandsGFX

Let me know when you do! :smiley:

1 Like

I have no words but amazing!

Would highly recommend you.

3 Likes

Wow, looks good and a lot of detail were put into these thumbnails and icons. Great job, and good luck on sales! :grinning:

1 Like

I can vouch for Xands, his work is great and most definitely worth the price. He’s also really efficient and despite the amount of the clients I’m sure he gets, he managed to complete my 3-thumbnail commission in a very reasonable timeframe!

You’d be a madman not to hire him :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, i send a friend request my user is Xandabi#1069

:sunglasses: thanks Lollganz!!

1 Like

Thanks so much!! Nanonauts :wink:

1 Like

Xands did great work on the icon he made for me. Great work, fast service, and reasonable price - what more can you ask for? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you love the icon I made for you :grin::blue_heart:

@XandsGFX Hello, I would like to order from you but your discord tag isn’t working.

1 Like