xJxck_yy / SmartSystems | Cafe Systems

Hello! My name is xJxck_yy, and I am the equal largest shareholder of the company I founded, SmartSystems. This is our portfolio.

About us

SmartSystems is an upcoming technological company on the Roblox Platform. We are currently selling Pre-Orders for our flagship product, SmartOrders.

What is SmartOrders?

Are you a developer who needs a Cafe Ordering system? Well, we have the perfect solution for you, SmartOrders! It is an innovative Cafe Ordering system. More information can be found here: SmartOrders Information

We also have a demo game where you can test the system out, it is here: [OLD} SmartOrders Demonstration | V1 [BETA] - Roblox

Please note it is a bit buggy and not as mobile friendly as we want it to be, but we haven’t released, and are fixing the issues.

Our Ownership Team

• @xJxck_yy | Founder and Chief Relations (Management) Officer
  • @sasial | Founder and Chief Development Officer
  • @Fliper05YT | Chief Financial Officer

Why choose us

At SmartSystems, we choose quality. We ensure all of our products are up to great specifications.

Prices

Currently, we are selling Pre-Orders for our Cafe System called SmartOrders. Standard Edition is 1500 Robux, Enterprise Edition is 3500 robux. Payments for Pre-orders are done through shirt, once we fully release, it will be done through a Portal game.

Contact us

If you are interested in getting your hands on a Pre-Order for this magnificent product, DM xJxck_yy#7636

Thanks,
SmartSystems

6 Likes

I can’t afford that, because I’m just a beginner but I love the work you put into this bro! Keep it up and I hope you come up one day! :smiley:

Thank you! I really appreciate it, we all do.

Thank you!
If you want, PM me and I’ll send you a link to the WIP site.

Please, that would help a lot with my robux situation.

Could you show some pictures of everything or like a gif image, some people may expect more than what is given.

1 Like

My apologies, we have a game testing link that I will post

Alright; can’t wait to see it.

Just posted it, hope you like it.

Our demo game is temporarily closed for maintenance. It will be back up soon, I will edit this reply once it is (:

EDIT: Game is back open.

1 Like

What are the differences between the two editions?

Here is our current feature list:

Standard Edition Features

• Rich UI with an easy to use interface
  • Staff Cashier and Order Board (to display orders that need to be claimed)
  • Chef GUI (After order claim, so the chef can view the items)
  • Game Portal for purchase and configuration

Enterprise Edition Features

• All features from Standard
  • Self Ordering Kiosks (So customers don’t have to order at the counter)
  • Points System for when a staff member makes an order
  • Dark Mode GUI
  • Early Access to new versions (Not 100 percent decided yet)
  • More Support

Hope that helps.