SmartOrders is a Cafe/Restaurant System created by @xJxck_yy and @sasial. It works similar but is quite different from @wind_o CheckMeIn. It hasn’t yet released, but is still in development.
The way it works is, the Customer orders at the order desk or kiosk (Enterprise Edition only). The order is put through to a board in the Staff Area, and then the food is either delivered, or handed out, depending on the Game Devs decision.
It comes in two editions, Standard and Enterprise. I will list some features down below, these are some; but not limited to:
- Rich UI with an easy to use interface
- A Game Portal for purchases and management
- Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Staff Cashier and Order Screens (to display pending orders)
- Staff Door
- Pickup Orders Display
- Self Serve Kiosks
- Points System
- Dark Mode UI
- Early access to new versions
- More support
- Game Portal that controls licensing and configurations, with an easy to use UI
- More features to come in the future!
means Enterprise only.
Standard Edition is 2000 Robux, Enterprise Edition is 4000 Robux. Upgrades to newer versions are always free for existing customers.
If you aren’t experienced, or simply are not confident in setting up SmartOrders, you can get a Professional to do it for you, at a low price of 200 Robux.
Some Licensing info includes:
- Once an edition is bought, there are no refunds, no trade ins. If your license has malfunctioned, please contact xJxck_yy or sasial.
- If you buy Standard, and decide to upgrade to Enterprise, it will only cost 2000 Robux.
- Only the owner of the group/game can own the license.
- Attempts to resell your license will fail, as it won’t register into someone else’s name on our Database
- Fraud will result in a blacklist and permanent license removal
- If you change your Roblox Username, it won’t affect your license, as the User ID is stored in our Database, not the Username