SmartOrders is a Cafe/Restaurant System created by @xJxck_yy and @sasial. It works similar but is quite different from @wind_o CheckMeIn. It hasn’t yet released, but is still in development.
The way it works is, the Customer orders at the order desk or kiosk (Enterprise Edition only). The order is put through to a board in the Staff Area, and then the food is either delivered, or handed out, depending on the Game Devs decision.
Also, SmartOrders isn’t just for a dedicated cafe or restaurant group, it can be used in Hotel games and other games containing a cafe or restaurant, it works either way.
It comes in two editions, Standard and Enterprise. I will list some features down below, these are some; but not limited to:
- Rich UI with an easy to use interface
- Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Staff Cashier and Order Board (to display pending orders)
- Chef Order GUI (to display the order once claimed from order board)
- Self Serve Kiosks
- Points System
- Dark Mode UI
- Early access to new versions
- More support
- Game Portal that controls licensing, purchases and configurations, with an easy to use UI
- More features to come in the future!
means Enterprise only.
I would highly recommend getting Enterprise if you can, it has a lot more features and is likely to have more support overtime (:
Here are our current stages of Beta Testing:
Note: Bold text means current stage, Italic text means stage coming very soon
Stage 0 | Basic features getting tested
Stage 1 | Testing orders from a game and more features
Stage 2 | Testing on Beta Testers games
Stage 3 | Lite version release for those customers doing pre-orders and more beta testing
Stage 4 | Full product release
Standard Edition is 2000 Robux, Enterprise Edition is 4000 Robux. Upgrades to newer versions are always free for existing customers.
We are currently accepting Pre-Orders for SmartOrders! What does this mean over a normal order?
The real difference is that with a Pre-order, you get SmartOrders in Stage 3, instead of Stage 4. Not all features will be able to get used though, which includes the Portal for configuration, Kiosks (enterprise), extra languages etc. These will be added later, and we can manually change your settings for you. DM xJxck_yy#7636 for more information.
If you aren’t experienced, or simply are not confident in setting up SmartOrders, you can get a Professional to do it for you, at a low price of 200 Robux.
Some Licensing info includes:
- Once an edition is bought, there are no refunds, no trade ins. If your license has malfunctioned, please contact xJxck_yy or sasial.
- If you buy Standard, and decide to upgrade to Enterprise, it will only cost 2000 Robux.
- Only the owner of the group/game can own the license.
- Attempts to resell your license will fail, as it won’t register into someone else’s name on our Database
- Fraud will result in a blacklist and permanent license removal
- If you change your Roblox Username, it won’t affect your license, as the User ID is stored in our Database, not the Username