SmartOrders is a Cafe/Restaurant System created by @xJxck_yy and @sasial. It works similar but is quite different from @wind_o CheckMeIn.
The way it works is, the Customer orders at the order desk or kiosk (Enterprise Edition only). The order is put through to a board in the Staff Area, and then the food is either delivered, or handed out, depending on the Game Devs decision.
Also, SmartOrders isn’t just for a dedicated cafe or restaurant group, it can be used in Hotel games and other games containing a cafe or restaurant, it works either way.
It comes in two editions, Standard and Enterprise. I will list some features down below, these are some; but not limited to:
- Rich UI with an easy to use interface
- Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Staff Cashier and Order Board (to display pending orders)
- Chef Order GUI (to display the order once claimed from order board)
- Self Serve Kiosks
- Points System
- Dark Mode UI
- Early access to new versions
- More support
- Game Portal that controls licensing, purchases and configurations, with an easy to use UI
- More features to come in the future!
means Enterprise only.
I would highly recommend getting Enterprise if you can, it has a lot more features and is likely to have more support overtime (:
Standard Edition is 2000 Robux, Enterprise Edition is 4000 Robux. Upgrades to newer versions are always free for existing customers.
Portal for purchase: https://www.roblox.com/games/4043715160/BETA-SmartOrders-Portal
Demonstration game: https://www.roblox.com/games/5340612576/SmartOrders-Demonstration-Game
User guide: SmartOrders 1.0 | User Guide
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MUST READ): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hXKcwJ5t7-cjYdzZJUj1LcbMuRYyGAI9v9MQzZCPfM/edit?usp=sharing
Some Licensing info includes:
- Once an edition is bought, there are no refunds, no trade ins. If your license has malfunctioned, please contact xJxck_yy or sasial.
- If you buy Standard, and decide to upgrade to Enterprise, it will only cost 2000 Robux.
- Only the owner of the group/game can own the license.
- Attempts to resell your license will fail, as it won’t register into someone else’s name on our Database
- Fraud will result in a blacklist and permanent license removal
- If you change your Roblox Username, it won’t affect your license, as the User ID is stored in our Database, not the Username