Xpresso Cafe Build

Hey! I’ve been working on a cafe for a group, and I feel as if something seems off. I’m not entirely sure what, but any feedback would be incredibly appreciated! I’m willing to start over, but I think this is a good start. Please be honest! Thank you!
:hidere:

Sincerely,
TheJamesPotter

Photos in reply below.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Great job ! I really like the structure some timps while decoration inside use plants decoration always look good make chairs not blocky try using diferent size of tables of tables
thats all i can think on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :+1: Will be working on the interior and taking in your advice.

1 Like

The structure looks great so far, keep us updated on the interior!

1 Like

Hey, Its good, is that on youtube??

What do you mean that it’s on Youtube?

30charr

The cafe looks too small and I can’t even see where the doors are… or maybe I’m just blind. Anyways, nice work! Add a bit of lighting to the cafe and maybe add more colours, instead of just brown and grey.

Okay! Sounds good, will do so. Any suggestions on what types of colors will do better?

1 Like

Probably white or light brown. Sorry for the late reply!

Thats a sick lookin wood texture you got there. If its free could ya provide a link? really like the look of the wood. If not its cool :grinning:

Overall the build looks great. Very clean looking. Can’t wait to see what it looks like in the end. Cafe builders never seem to disappoint.

1 Like

Isn’t that on youtube… I found like the same build on yt like 2 hours ago-

Nope! I can send you my work proof in DMs if needed!