XR | Admin Panel (ALPHA)

What is XR?

XR stands out as a user-friendly administrative dashboard with a clean and intuitive interface. Its polished design facilitates seamless navigation, placing all commands conveniently at users’ fingertips on the initial page of the layout.

Setup

1. Get the model from this link if you haven’t already.
  2. After it is put into your games’ workspace, drag the folders into the corresponding place in the Explorer, and then ungroup them there.
  3. Finally, you can open up the Admins module and add admins to your game.

Photos of XR

Main Page

Unban page

Announce Page

All features of XR

Features

Kick Player
Ban Player
Warn Player
Server Unlock
Server Lock
Invisible Player
Visible Player
Bring Player
To Player
Freeze Player
Unfreeze Player
Message Player (WIP)
Announce Message
Easy-to-use menu to select players
Player info

Model Link

Have any questions or suggestions feel free to leave them below!

11 Likes

I feel like admin panels are too sought after. The UI is nice although most developers including myself prefer to work in a command line environment. Also just feels like every admin panel is just a duplicate after another since there is only so much you can add.

And I found there was a script inside every button, not very good for OSS I must say.

4 Likes

Looks great with the ui but the admin panels and looks for them are repetitive in my opinion.

A command bar is actually also in the works too.

1 Like

admin panel is great, I’ll be using it in my shooter game releasing soon. It has the perfect features for moderation, and is overall a good system.

1 Like

Thank you, for the feedback it’s much appreciated

I think this is great! However maybe you should move more to a command line environment as moderation is much easier and quicker in this way!