YellsRadial [Voice-Emotes][GuiLib][Cross-Compatible] V0.3

YellsRadial

Adds a radial GUI with voice-emotes which are customizable. Compatible with PC, console and mobile.

Preview

Film - YouTube
Film [MOBILE-PREVIEW] - YouTube

Installation
  1. Events folder goes into ReplicatedStorage

2. VoiceEmotes goes into ServerScriptService

3. RadialYells goes into StarterPlayerScripts

4. Yells sound group goes into SoundService

How to add new Sounds/ more slots?
  1. Place the sounds you would like to use in the Yells sound group in the SoundService.

Guide Install and add new sounds

SIDE NOTE: I would avoid using a sounds with names such as ‘running’ ‘jumping’ since they are used for the footsteps etc… As the sounds in Yells are parented to HumanoidRootPart.

Keybinds

PC - Y
Console - Y
Mobile - Touch Button

Download

(8) YellsRadial [Voice-Emotes][GuiLib] - Roblox

Version History

0.3V – Only one sound playing at a time, when reactivating an already playing sound it doesn’t do anything.
0.2V - Mobile Compatibility
0.1V - Creation

• AMAZING
  • VOICE CHAT IS BETTER
  • WHAT IS THIS RUBBISH

0 voters

10 Likes

This reminds me of the old “Chat Voice” by Loleris/MadStudios.
Is it mobile compatible?

3 Likes

I added mobile compatibility and fixed a typo in the ServerScriptService, forgot ‘:GetChildren’ for the i,v loop but now it works perfect on mobile pc and console.

3 Likes

Sweet, great job!
The radial wheel is epic! Can you add more sounds slots? PIES…

Nice! Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Literally to add new slots/sounds drop them into the yells sound group in the sound service it will add the new slot automatically, I’m not sure what is the limit… Check the ‘How to add new Sounds/ more slots?’.

If you want players to have different sounds, you would just have to edit the current server script/ local script to pass on the sounds the players should have, should be pretty simple if you wanted to integrate like a shop to buy the voice emotes.

2 Likes

Would be cool if you could make it so that you can have the face change while saying things?
Like :
Laugh - Changes it to Laughing Fun
Battle Cry - Changes it to Drill Seargent

Would be cool!