Younite | Freelance Logo and Icon Designer

Made some icons for World // Zero!

My commissions are still open if you are interested in logos or icons! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i might get one of these, its really cool and well designed!

1 Like

Made some icons for @Lua_Basics’s game!

2 Likes

Worked extremely fast and over delivered, absolutely love all of them! Definitely worth commissioning!

1 Like

Made a logo for Pet Bird Simulator! Really enjoyed making this!

1 Like

Currently in the process of revamping my website, after which I’ll make a proper announcement. However, I’m currently accepting commissions even though I am not advertising. If you’re interested, feel free to DM me here!! I’ll be making another post after the website is complete (in around 2 weeks).

Great designs. I sent you a message :slight_smile:

Worked on more commissions since, and here are some I can share! My commissions are still open, and I’m very close to having my website revamped, so I’ll also be editing this post around a bit when it’s all complete! :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in a commission, contacting me here is preferred!

1 Like

This looks sick! I’m gonna shoot you a pm on the devforum with some questions!

Making a separate post to announce that I’ve also been making UI too, and my UI commissions are open! I’ll be taking less slots for this however as it’s more time consuming. Here are some pictures of the Escape Room 2 UI.

6 Likes

How do you make these??? These are so good!! Keep up the good work! I’ve always wanted to make logos like this, but your logos blow my mind away!

Astonishing work! Absolutely love your high-quality logos and icons!!

1 Like

By far probably the best logo designer on ROBLOX, if you don’t mind me asking, how does a person make something like this? Is it drawn digitally, or by photoshop or what?