Younite's guide to Illustrator

Personally, I find the Shape Builder Tool to be extremely useful. I go back to the shape builder tool to make pretty much every shape in my illustrations.

2 Likes

Great tutorial, I used Adobe Illustrator before in a demo but it was kinda hard for me so I stood with Adobe Photoshop, great tutorial anyways helped me understand Illustrator better. :slight_smile:

Sweet! This covers some cool fundamentals. Being a curious user of Illustrator myself it might be nice to have some instruction on exactly what anchor points are, and how we can maneuver them better. I’m still learning :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you!

1 Like

Adobe Illustrator is the only adobe product i know how to use lol

2 Likes

Adobe Photoshop is the only one that I know how to use, Rip.

1 Like

A bit off topic but, is this tutorial the same/similar to Affinity Designer?

I’ve never used Affinity, but I’ve used a wide range of other vector base graphic programs like Illustrator and I can say it’s very hard cross reference tutorials.

However if you learn the terminology from one program it can be helpful for googleing the solution for a different program.

1 Like

Not a Illustrator license, but Inkscape is good FREE vector based illustration program for making scalable graphics. I use it all the time.

https://inkscape.org/

4 Likes