Your funds were recently transferred

Hi there,
I’ve made a game with my friend but funds are not getting verified (15 days from first income already). SOME robux is pending but like 20k is on the group already and it says that is it not verified. I know there were posts about it, but can you tell how long it might take? Is it really 30 days? Also, do you think that changing the owner from my friend’s holder account (0 followers, 1 friend, join date 2 months ago) to my own account? His acc is new, mine has some reputation, 200+ followers and created a few yrs ago. Sorry if this was mentioned anywhere, thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Yes after your first funds come in it will take 30 days to verify. All you can do is wait no other way.

Account age doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Does it affect roblox algorithm? Does it make our game position worse? I have never had such situation where my NEW game did not get huge promotion from roblox, even though stats are INSANE. We are getting visits from home recommendation but it just keeps our game at 20 ccu and not 20k as usually… We are waiting for this “boom” much longer than always…

1 Like

Don’t think it will. As this is not connected.

1 Like

I just though it is so weird. First time in my life when algo instead of doing huge big promo and then dropdown makes just a little promo and keeps my game at 20 ccu… Even though I havn’t ever had that good stats and my games hit 10k ccu a few times :confused:

1 Like

Is this a separate issue from the funds not able to be transferred? If so please mark this topic solved and create a new topic for this issue. As I don’t know much about the ccu as I don’t use it.

1 Like

Uh, I think you misunderstood - ccu = concurrent users so just number of players in game. And the topic was mainly questioning if anyone is sure is there is a corelation between roblox promoting algorithm and verification (less trust [no verification] → less sponsoring from roblox)

1 Like

there isn’t official confirmation from Roblox that lack of developer verification directly affects promotion or visibility, being verified as a developer may increase trust and could influence user perception. A verified developer could signal reliability, possibly leading to better user retention and higher engagement. Unverified accounts could potentially be viewed as less trustworthy

But Roblox’s algorithm seems to target experiences with the most Player engagement, rating, and monetization.

2 Likes

Please let me know if I have solved and answered all your questions XD