Your graphics drivers seem to be too old for Roblox to use

After the last Roblox Studio update, rendering got broken and I am unable to get any view of the 3D universe. You can see the corresponding errors on the output window:

I was using Roblox Studio before the update normally. Then I updated it and that’s what I get. For your notice, all of my drivers are up-to-date. I use a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop which has a GTX 1050 4 GB graphics card and 7th generation i7 core.

I’m sure my laptop is MUCH worse then yours, and I have no problems in studio.

This started happening after the last update. Did you update studio?

Yes. I updated studio today, and I haven’t had a single problem, have you tried working on an empty baseplate? Maybe the game you’re working on is too big.

Forgot to mention it on the main post: The issue happens on any place. I tried it with both existing projects and new baseplates.

When’s the last time you updated your drivers?

I already said that they are up-to-date. I have GeForce Experience which updates drivers automatically.

Two more questions, are you using Windows 10? When’s the last time you updated your laptop? And I think you should double check for updates on the drivers.

It was working well until the update. I was developing fine seconds before the update. Yes Windows 10. Yes all up-to-date. I have auto update on.

It might be that the update caused a change in your settings. Have you tried checking your Graphics Mode under Rendering?

This might even just be a temporary measure in the meantime before the actual issue is solved.

Reinstalling studio fixed it. Must’ve been an issue on the install.

2 Likes

Go into the searchbar on the bottom left
Type in device Manager
Click on it
when it opens, look for display adapters
when you find click on the little arrow next the display adapters and it should open a menu
find the graphics card double click on it
Go to drivers hit update drivers/search for update
Maybe roblox studio got heavier upon being updated.

I have the same problem, but I can edit roblox games in studio, I just can’t load into games