Your private servers inventory should just contain active private servers!

As a Roblox content creator and gamer seeking private servers to experience on Roblox that I have experienced before and have not experienced before, I believe it is hard to achieve this right now through your private servers inventory as the private servers inventory contains both active and inactive private servers.

The matter of inactive private servers being listed in your private servers inventory unnecessarily contributes to a long list of private servers being generated and currently, just by taking a look at the list, it is impossible to know which of your servers are active and which are inactive.

Take a look for yourself down below, do you see what I mean?

There is no way I can know which one of these servers are active and which are inactive without having to navigate to their pages one by one. And guess what, all of these were inactive servers.

So, as a solution to this issue, I propose that when we navigate to Inventory<Private Servers (roblox.com/users/USERID/inventory#!/private-servers/my-private-servers, & roblox.com/users/USERID/inventory#!/private-servers/other-private-servers), a list of active private servers should only be listed!

We don’t need to remember/learn about experiences that weren’t renewed because we weren’t able to afford the renewal or decided to quit renewing for other reasons!

Prior to September 7, this topic had poor formatting and use of language so I rewrote the topic on September 7th.

11 Likes