Your Thoughts On My Finished Cafe?

It’s very nice but you can improve it!

I personally don’t like the colors you’ve chosen because they make the build feel darken and damp. For the counter I would some lines in front of it to make them to give them some separation and fill in that empty space. Otherwise it’s very nice!

1 Like

I liked your choice of using muted colors rather than using an excessive amount of vibrant crazy designs that I have seen in so many builds.

Really nice job with this, though I would add more detail to the exterior sign. :wink:

1 Like

I used blender to make those chairs. Thanks for the compliments and good luck on your own builds.

1 Like

Yeah I am working hard on adding exterior things. Thanks

1 Like

I will be adding lines but I was aiming for a low vibe restaurant. I don’t want anything flashy.

1 Like

I like your build. Some things I would change, would be not using textures/decals for every surface. Adding in a physical wall with decorations every few walls might be nicer on the eyes, and improve the “low vibe” you’re trying to achieve.

Picture frames. Add a border that just barely extends over your photos.
Maybe the occasional plaque under it with some text.

For your counter, red ropes? Something to jazz it up, and try using shadow map lighting and adding some effects. If you’d like, I can supply a good rbx (l, m? not sure which is the right format) with the lighting settings I use for builds like these. It might improve your atmosphere.

Landscape:
For a landscape, mixing bricks and terrain material can look FANTASTIC in a build.
Just mixing materials and such might improve your atmosphere.

1 Like

Thanks for the fantastic suggestions. If you are still interested in letting me have your lighting settings I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Cool! You can shoot me a message on discord (Kresty-boi#6882), or I’m pretty sure somewhere on here I can upload it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the lighting settings do you mean like bloom, blur, and sun rays?

1 Like

Pretty much. I have a file with lighting settings that would fit his build very nicely.

1 Like

Honestly, looks great. However, there’s a lot more room for improvement.

1 ) Try switching up the theme a bit up, to be a bit less gloomy and have a better ambiance overall
2) Add a bit more lights and more detail to the ceiling and the walls, so it doesn’t end up looking bland.
3) Add a bit of a more cafe style to it, so customers are able to experience the cafe well in a happy ambiance as I said in my second suggestion.

Overall, it looks great; keep practicing to become better, eventually, you might become of the best developers on the platform! :smiley:

1 Like

This is pretty good but I’d suggest adjusting the lighting on the ceiling. Also, maybe try adding some more detail to the ceiling.

1 Like

Great work! One thing is the sign - the text doesn’t look the same size, which I’m guessing you have placed each letter individually.

1 Like