YouTube Channel Feedback

Hello! Recently I have been getting more into youtube and scripting tutorial. I am looking for some feedback on my videos. Any feedback is welcome!

Reiku - YouTube

1 Like

Very nice, high quality tutorial. However, there are some things I would like to point out:

• You pretty much dive straight into the topic, giving the viewer little concrete information on what they will be taught.
  • Make sure it is easily comprehensible by the average Roblox player.
  • I suggest doing an introduction on algorithms and programming by using an easy example as simple as a pasta recipe!
1 Like

Ah, okay. Thank you so much for the valuable feedback.

1 Like

Great job my friend, I’m actually doing exactly what you are doing and I have grown very big now since then.

I would recommend things like Objectives, maybe if you are teaching someone something have something you are focused on doing like script a Weapon but also teach them everything inside the scripts.

Great work, and keep it up.

I would also recommend if you want more views, to set each video on key words, and use roblox tags.

Their is so much out there you can look at.

Example : How To Make A Weapon In Roblox Studio 2021
or How To Script In Roblox Studio 2021 | Functions

Here’s my channel if you wanna check it out, great job. →

1 Like

Wow! This is a good YouTube channel, I’m pretty new to being a developer, and you earned a sub! This is wonderful information, and good job!

I hope to see more things being posted! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! :heart:

I try to upload as much as I can. Any suggestions for things to create is welcome.

Thanks for the info. Also, good luck on your YouTube channel. Seems you are already doing well but I hope to see you with a lot of subscribers one day.

1 Like