Youtube Icon and Channel Art Feedback

Hey everyone! I’ve recently started a Youtube channel based on ROBLOX and I would like some feedback on the icon and channel art I created. It was pretty simple. Just a render edited in Photopea. Let me know what you think down below.

Also, here is the link to the channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwy1x7qNxShscTzohSo1Nug/featured

Icon

WISE GUY (1)

Channel Art

2 Likes

The pose is quite stiff, I would try to add more arc to the torso and limbs, as well as a bit of head tilt.

Your lighting isn’t the greatest, I recommend setting up a proper 3-point lighting system

In your channel art, you have lots of space taken by a blurred background, not much taken by your art. Nevertheless, the background is not coherent with the style. I recommend just using a pattern for the background instead.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn’t use blender or any high quality editors so the lighting isn’t really the best. I’ll make sure to spend more time posing the character because I noticed that also.

1 Like

Everything looks nice but I think it could be better

For the Icon i don’t think the text is needed but if you really want it there try scaling it down a bit and centering it

For the channel art try putting the text above the render or make the text smaller and use this as a scaling and placement reference