YouBlox: Broadcast Your Imagination

Hello! Since uploading videos on Roblox is now live (at least for me), I am making a Roblox version of YouTube!

It works the same as regular YouTube

YouBloxLogo (1)

Its a WIP so all the features aren’t there yet.

Thanks for reading!

This can now play videos!

26 Likes

This looks interesting, do you plan on adding an ad system?

9 Likes

I was considering it, but I don’t think it will be nessecary for now

10 Likes

That’s a cool idea, but the problem is that roblox videos are short and there aren’t any engaging videos at all (For now).
I have had the same idea in past, but there weren’t any videos which last longer than 30 seconds.

However, things might have changed and you might be able to post some cool stuff and make this game actually good. Who knows :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Yeah I had the same issue in the past as well.

I really, really, REALLY dislike how the upload fee is 2000 Robux. So, hopefully, I can put this game to good use someday.

8 Likes

I believe this can be used as an advantage for you. The videos exist, just not at scale meaning you can spend alot of time working on your game with actual videos.

5 Likes

I’d do something like tiktok or YouTube shorts as the limit for videos is 30 seconds. If it does increase, it would likely be to 60 seconds if at all.

6 Likes

I’ll think of implementing a feature like that in this game.

4 Likes

Now that I look at it, I really do think its an advantage. Thanks for the advice!

4 Likes

I don’t think you can have ‘Blox’ in the name just FYI. Looks like a cool concept tho!

6 Likes

I’ve created this game before the update, but thanks for notifying me!

5 Likes

I have added an update to this!

3 Likes