Youtube video = reverse engineering software detected

Hello,

I aspire to become a software security engineer.
Therefore, I was watching a YouTube video on how to use a popular debugger.

This particular video had the name of the debugger in the title. I paused the video and minimized the browser (Brave) as I launched Roblox. To my surprise, I was greeted with the message “Reverse engineering software detected. Uninstall it to use Roblox.”

I was perplexed. I was stunned. In my fumblings trying to understand the cause of this I even uninstalled a game I installed last night, thinking it had some weird anti-cheat or something. But no. Glancing over to my taskbar, I saw the minimized browser window with the name of the debugger in the title. I said to myself: “no shot” as I switched to another tab. Turns out it was actually a “yes shot” as Roblox now launched without a problem.

My advice and feedback: Chill out and relax a little bit.

that has never happened to me b4. thats concerning to me bc that means roblox can access your computer :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

All programs and applications can access your computer if theyre programmed to do so.

Roblox is simpily reqding through your open windows, looking for keywords, and stopping roblox from working if it finds it, if you name a image file after the debugger, open it in paint or gallery, and open roblox, the same thing should occur.