[YOUTUBERS] New Game Youtuber Partnership Oppertunitys!

GAME LAUNCH ON JULY 9TH

About The Partnership

Hello everyone! I’m Sinox, AKA DisturbedSin, Co-Owner of Funtime Simulators and our upcoming game Karate Legends! We are currently trying to put together a large content creator to further expand and growth our game upon launch! All youtubers who would like to help out are game will be provided with their own code to give away coins, gems and even your own personalized pet and even admin commands!

On a further note, if said youtubers are greatly impacting our game, we are willing to start paying a MINIMUM of 20k+ per video depending on your Sub count and views per video as a thank you for helping grow our game! This will all be apart of our partnership program which will be put into effect a week or so after game launch! You will here more details about this section as that time comes.

Hopeful Requirments:

-We are looking for youtubers who get around 1k views+ per video! The more your channel has the the potential to benefit our game, the more we will give back to our creators!

Contact Us

You can contact me on the DevForum, Twitter, or discord!

DevForum: @DisturbedSinox
Discord: Sinox#5016 (Please drop your discord info in the reply section so I know who to accept.)
Twitter: @DisturbedSinox

3 Likes

This is a place to hire developers and collab on developing projects, not to publicise your project.

1 Like

Hiring youtubers is not as good, they should play the game. Do not give a certain amount of money to do a video about your place. Only if you are making a trailer.

2 Likes

It would probably be better to have youtubers promote your game naturally because if their fans discover this they may think that the youtuber that is promoting it is a “Sellout” and ignore the videos on your game. This can negatively impact your game and the youtuber promoting it.

2 Likes

A lot of YouTubers are doing it naturally, this is to help out the smaller YouTubers and it’s a good iniative.

1 Like

I would love to make a video on this! I will send you a full message with details on my channel tomorrow! :star_struck:

1 Like

ima youtuber but my channel isnt very big cause i still started it

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Hello Im Disa and im a new builder on roblox if u want my help i could do builds for you i use F3X
I hope u hire me is my first time!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.