You've Been Captcha'd

Thank you roblox for not using the typical “type what you see” things that sometimes even people cant read, and even when you think you have it correct, it says your wrong… i’m shore we all have been there, right? lol everyone should use the same concept of captcha as roblox, its quick, easy, and effective.

1 Like

This has their own captcha system, nothing in the Roblox site uses the reCaptcha system anymore.

1 Like

I never mentioned reCaptcha, and I was referring to their system which was shown in the video (EDIT: Press the down arrow for it to load)

It’s not quite their own – it’s called funcaptcha, by a company called Arkose Labs.

I know right? I’ve never been so heartbroken in my entire life.

1 Like

I can see this resulting in less botted game, but captchas get pretty annoying, especially when there are more than 3 steps.

It looks pretty useful but bots always find ways to get around captcha.

While the introduction of captcha on roblox was an inconvenience for us humans, it’s helping to limit to amount of botspam and botted groups.

1 Like

Same, I like the process better than a captcha because its completely automatic while i do my afternoon routine

Great update, I hope Roblox soon adds security updates so people wont be able to access accounts VIA Cookies. Great work, can’t wait to see more!

Sure – if you want to log in for every page you want to view / every action you want to do on the website. I’ll opt out of that one and keep my cookies though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.