Za WARUDO Feedback

Feedback on

ZA WARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11 Likes

I don’t know how to make decal so :man_shrugging: , but I’ll keep it in mind. Thank you.

You could model the eyes into it like I did with mine

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll use boolean for that.

Wait actually, so how did you make those eyes?

niceu niceu! very nice, toaster-chan!
btw that name is wrong. use ZA WARUDO. not “WARDO”.

2 Likes

Thank you, builder kun. And yes
ZA WARUDO

2 Likes

Negative parts, I don’t use blender other then to import my unions and export them as meshparts, but yeah, it’s just a ton of negative parts :confused:

2 Likes

Gosh darn, you made that in STUDIO? Man, you are a very talented individual. :+1:

2 Likes

This looks really good! Honestly on the eye situation I would leave it as it is since too me looks better like that. Maybe Do Gloves Instead of Straps To Make It More Realistic To The Real Thing :wink:

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, I like it. Like @Toaster_Gameplay mentioned, its Za Warudo, not Za Wardo.
Also, at the hip section there should be a large heart, then a smaller heart above it. Maybe improve the abdominals as well, (if you want to be perfect :p)

Za Warudo, Toki wo tomare!!

2 Likes

I’ve seen so many posts about that, you don’t need to use grammar, people can talk however they want. Since when was it a rule? Everyone that uses grammar does it optionally, this frustrated me because people start thinking the forums is a high expectations place. Yes, there is rules you have to follow, but you don’t need grammar…

4 Likes

Lol, you mentioned me. Not the guy who pointed it out :stuck_out_tongue:

nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil!

2 Likes

The trust level goes to people who have to post in the bug reports*. Please don’t be that guy. Toxster is aware, he was just making it into a joke, which I chuckled at.

*According to community sage

3 Likes

Trust level has nothing to do with how good your grammar is, just like @dibblydubblydoo mentioned, take it from me; i’ve been in the forums for ages. Promotion system is automated, and the bot really doesn’t care if you use grammar or not

4 Likes