Zapier Integration into the Group Roles

Zapier Groups

The ability to integrate Zapier events and functions into connecting software.

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use 200 webhooks a minute to execute the variety of tasks required to run an automated studio with Role synchronization and specialization based on forum input.

I would like the ability to integrate with Zapier to reach deeper into the potential Roblox has to offer. I believe the following requests to be a real game changer.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because of these following…

Use Cases:
I could sequence scripts together to meet some output and then use these specific outputs from the target script to then change say some object value, or attribute within a part.

Then as the API with Zapier works it’s magic, on the other end I can link it together with some software that allows some amount of implementation to achieve something of desirable outcomes.

This would have a lot of potential where Developer could abuse the power, so some amount of mediation, paypals and balances may need to take place to contain the means of what the input and output actualizes.

This is Simbuilder, I rarely go on the forums but I think I am going to start writing more:

4 Likes