Zaq's portfolio

Interesting you bring up that comment, I actually do indeed have proof of ordering from several months back. Along with that you brought up only 1 of 2 topics listed in my review. Thank you for your comment however it seems to be deemed irrelevant. Therefore, I suggest you read through a whole post before applying a comment.

Yes but when you said that you’ll pay me later through group funds. well… you never did. you just left me for few months to the point I’ve decided to reject the entire operation silently because you didn’t seem to care and moved on.

Did you seriously pay 5,000 robux for three advertisements?

This guy is amazing! All negative reviews would be from scammers. I think this guy deserves a lot of credit! His work is quite cheap for his skill and also he can finish top quality work in 1 day! I ordered something and he had had it finished in 1 day! It was the most beautiful game icon I had ever seen lol anyways I highly recommend this guy!

3 Likes

5,000 Robux is a competitive rate for good advertisements.

I was very pleased with Zaq’s adverts! They were delivered in a timely manner, and he is extremely professional and friendly to work with. I highly recommend him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just did business with him after he posted a cool creation. Snagged a thumbnail for 1500, went smoothly, and he was really friendly. He adjusted to criticism and was extremely fast. Easily the best GFX designer I have come into contact with. Kudos to you zaq, thank you and good luck!

1 Like

Not really, most people I know would do 3 ads for around 1000 bobux at most. Maybe even less.

Great quality & very quick turnaround for an affordable price.

1 Like

ZAQ IS AMAZING!

I was looking for a GFX Artist to make a group icon for my studios when one of my friends recommended Zaq. At first i did not expect much but i was completely suprised at the amount of work, dedication and effort put into the GFX i ordered. He also possesses the ability to get his work done quickly, whilst also making his clients feel more than satisfied. One last thing I would like to add is that he is open to any changes/corrections in his work, which makes getting your vision a lot easier.

Overall, 5/5 Stars, I will definitely be ordering again and I would recommend him to anyone in need of GFX.

2 Likes

ordered a gamelogo from Zaq turned to be a great high quality render really enjoyed working with him. 100% would recommend him.

1 Like

commissioned a thumbnail and icon from zaq, recieved them both for a fair price, and i was happy with the results. i recommend him : )

1 Like

Zaq is a great person. He is a very efficient worker and is very good at communicating. He is very professional and his art was better then i expected. Even when i couldn’t pay him because of the ROBLOX GROUP UPDATE, he was very patient and proposed to wait longer so i didn’t need to pay the 30% extra taxes.

I highly recommend him.

1 Like

Awesome animations, Discord : Altimox#0001

1 Like

Amazing to work with, had my logo the next day. The image turned out well, I’d highly recommend him.

1 Like

Commissions are open again!
And I added a new coat of paint to the header and added new work I’ve worked on!

Zaq is an excellent communicator and really values customer satisfaction. I commissioned him for two skyscraper adverts and a game icon - all of which came out phenomenally. He’s really great at what he does not because he always gets it perfect on the first try, but because he is determined to perfect your idea the way you see fit. Given that you have a clear idea and instructions, he can pretty much do any GFX work you need and for a great price IMO.

Would highly recommend Zaq!!

1 Like

Cheap & works fast. Would definitely recommend for the lower budget devs!

1 Like

Awesome designs, great prices. Easy to work with.

1 Like

ordered a skyscraper ad from zaq. was done fast and came out great for a great price. would recommend ordering from him!

2 Likes