Zola Training Guide!

Zola Low Rank Training Guide

Salutations Supervisor and above staff members. Whenever Supervisors and above train Zola staff, they will need a training guide. This guide is made for all members of Zola who have to train LR members in an orderly manner. The date this handbook was made was on June 2nd, 2020.

However, this handbook may and will be updated time to time, and may even switch documents on certain occupations. Occupations such as admin abuses, problems with the handbook, grammar mistakes and more. Good luck on the training, and be on the lookout!
INTRODUCTION
HOST :m Salutations everyone and welcome to the Zola training session. I am your host, [USERNAME] followed by your Co-Host [USERNAME]. How is everyone’s day today?

HOST: :m Permission to speak is now enabled. If you have any questions about the training session, feel free to say Permission to Speak and a Supervisor or Co-Host will be happy to answer your question.

HOST: :m Permission to speak is now disabled. Please be silent while the Co-Host reads out the rules.(IF THERE IS NO CO-HOST READ IT)

CO-HOST: :m Use grammar at all times,failing to use grammar will result in you having a less chance of passing this session.

CO-HOST: :m Be respectful to all your mates and peers. Disrespect is not tolerated here at Zola, and you wi›ll be removed from the session if appropriate.

CO-HOST: :m If you end up failing this training session,do not go anywhere in the community of Zola and hate on others. This will result in a kick and ban if needed.

CO-HOST: :m Do not make fun of someone if they make a mistake, or fail at any parts.
CO-HOST: :m Remember to always have a great time and we will now begin!

HOST: :m Alrighty, we will now split into groups. Me and your Co-Host will name you a group, A or B. If you got chosen for A line up with the Supervisor named A, if you got chosen for B line up with the Supervisor named B.

HOST: :m Alrighty everyone, now that you all are settled into your groups I will now let the helpers do their job. I will see everyone after the training and good luck!

HELPER GROUP A: Salutations everyone and welcome to room A.Today we will be doing trivia, scenarios and then the promotion stage. There will be different scenarios for everyone to make sure nobody copies anyone. Good luck with this training!

HELPER GROUP B: Salutations everyone and welcome to room B.Today we will be doing trivia, scenarios and then the promotion stage. There will be different rooms for everyone to go in to make sure nobody copies anyone. Good luck to everyone!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
(ask these 1 by 1 by using :pm all)

1. Why do you want to be promoted in today’s training?
  2. What is the point of your current job?
  3. How good is your grammar on a scale of I-IO?
  4. How good is your activity on a scale of I-IO?
    5.How can you benefit your next rank?
    6.Who is the current Founder of Zola?

HELPER GROUP A: If you have less than III marks on your head you have failed this training and will be kicked shortly.

HELPER GROUP B: If you have less than III marks on your head you have failed this training and will be kicked shortly.

HELPER GROUP A: Congratulations to everyone still here. We will now move on with the training session to the scenario part.

HELPER GROUP B: Congratulations to everyone still here. We will now move on with the training session to the scenario part.

HELPER GROUP A: Before we begin the scenario part, I would like to hear you guys greetings. You all have I minute to create a greeting, and when I call your name out, you shall present it.

HELPER GROUP B: Before we begin the scenario part, I would like to hear you guys greetings. You all have I minute to create a greeting, and when I call your name out, you shall present it.

HELPER GROUP A: (DO NOT SAY THIS TO THE TRAINEES)[CALLS OUT ALL NAMES](CORRECT THEM IF IT ISN’T GOOD OR HAS SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES)

HELPER GROUP B: (DO NOT SAY THIS TO THE TRAINEES) [CALLS OUT ALL NAMES](CORRECT THEM IF IT ISN’T GOOD OR HAS SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES)

HELPER GROUP A: Alright everyone, I have corrected everyone with their welcomings. You all have amazing welcomings, and I think we are ready for scenarios. There will be two scenarios,and those are trollers and exploiters. Good luck!

HELPER GROUP B: Alright everyone, I have corrected everyone with their welcomings. You all have amazing welcomings, and I think we are ready for scenarios. There will be two scenarios,and those are trollers and exploiters. Good luck!

After doing all the scenarios…

HELPER GROUP A: You all did amazing in today’s training! Good luck to everyone who passes.
HELPER GROUP B: You all did amazing in today’s training! Good luck to everyone who passes.

After taking all the trainees back to the room, the host will take the Supervisors into the back room to discuss who deserves to pass.

HOST: :m Welcome all trainees back to the main room. Me and my Supervisors have discussed, and I will now ff the people who have passed. My Co-Host will now ff and announce the last part of this training.

CO-HOST: :m If you are ffed, you have passed this training. If you are not you have failed and will be kicked shortly. And to everyone who failed, there is always a next time.

After ranking everyone who passed…

CO-HOST: :m Everyone who has passed has been ranked. Everyone will now be kicked from the game, there will be a shift soon after this. You all are on cooldown for now on ranks, but can still attend training.

CO-HOST: :m Thank you to everyone who attended this session, and we hope to see you soon again!

Credits For Training Guide

Made by RobloxianDevon
Approved by RefreshTheTab