Zombie apocalypse GFX

Hello so I made this GFX for free for someone as I wanted to pratise more on my GFX’s and I would love feedback on my creations. I was planning on adding a transparent background but the image did not come out as I wanted it to so I made it look like it’s night that does look nice if I say so myself.

I am no longer doing free work and the reason why there is a watermark on it is so no body here on the forums can use it. If u need a GFX made you can DM me on the forums and I will get back to u. My prices are low right now.

4 Likes

Good progress on your design so far.

If you are going to have so much empty places throughout the image, I highly recommend adding more features to it or placing some dirt kind of texture to the zombies like dust, stains ect. It can be bland and dull just for too zombies to be in the scene it doesn’t really scream that apocalyptic feel, you could include some vegetation around the scenery to add a bit more to the scene.

If you look at other designs surrounding around the style featuring a apocalypse scene you’ll see it’s more around a city, tunnel, or town it would attract more interest if you add more instead of too zombies. There’s different approaches you could go for.

4 Likes

The lighting is great for night time but the scenery looks pretty empty. Maybe you could add more train tracks or more zombies? Also, try lowering down the noise in the GFX because you can see a bit of grain near the character and the train. Lastly, I don’t think that the icon would really appeal to people who play ROBLOX now, so I recommend adding the sand texture, maybe making the brightness a bit higher. And add the title of the game on the top of the render. Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Good for a first gfx. The zombies’ arms are really strange because they are all sideways. Maybe you could fix that.

1 Like

It was not for a game and just a GFX for someone that’s why I did not add text and the reason I made it darker is because it’s night on the GFx and the light there is that is little makes a nice moon light effect.

I like it, looks good when its your first GFX :wink:

1 Like

Hello, the GFX is pretty decent I got to admit. The only thing I have a problem with it is that I can’t see the GFX really well, and there is so much space to be used. My suggestion is that to add a little lighting and add some more details. For example, dirt on the floor and other post apocalyptic stuff.