Made this today not for any game in particular but some feedback would be nice!
There’s not much in the scene, and the lighting is bad
EDIT: Here’s thing you can potentially improve on!
- Making it look like what’s in the actual game
- More visuals to make the average player seem interested
- More models, variety and foliage
- Be honest with me, who would win- the zombie or the human?
NOTE: This is mostly used if you want to make a actual game.
Hope this helps!
Obvious end of the ground, figure out a way to hide it.
Clipping into the ground
Not much going on
I can’t tell if he’s clipping or kneeling in the ground, also the lighting doesn’t blend at all
I’d make it a little more darker and the ambient next to the zombie maybe dark green so it’d look “spooky”.
just a guy and a zombie
just grass not even a flower or a tree
the ending is visible
the guy looks like he is sinking into the ground
the guy’s arms are clipping into the zombie
the grass looks weird
I have been only doing this for a month lol thanks for the advise???
Cool but a few things should be changed.
- Like @Pokemoncraft5290 said, you should expand out the back and not make it a harsh cut off
- The lighting on the zombie is weird, it looks like the zombie is plastic, rather then, well, a zombie
- Finally, the legs are separated from the zombie, might wanna fix that!