Zombie infection game feedback

hi, ive hit a milestone of attaining 150 players at a single period of time which i think was due to an ad, but players still do leave quite quickly despite the game being ramped up in quality by quite a huge extent.

i was wondering why this may be the cause, and any probable solutions can be made to address said cause. it would be greatly appreciated for an honest review of the game:

4 Likes

The game doesn’t really have any “set in stone” things to do, It’s just kill some zombies. I think you should add a round system so the players have something to do and a few seconds to chill. You could also add the ability for a player to become a zombie aswell.

thanks for the feedback and playing. you can actually change to a zombie, there’s a list of commands you can find by typing ;cmds

I think the kill sound of the zombies is a bit annoying and when hitting a player turned zombie (so a player that is a zombie) sometimes it does damage, sometimes not.

kill sound as in the player getting hit?

No like the sound that a zombie makes when it dies.

okay noted, thanks for the feedback and playing

The game has little replayability

1. There is no background music
  2. There is no real incentive to invite your friends, the game doesn’t really get much more fun because of that
  3. There is no round system

If you do decide to implement a round system, I also heavily recommend adding bonus minigame rounds so there is variation in the gameplay

There’s a music player at your right. Would you find those buttons hard to notice then?

As for bonus mini games, and rounds, could you give an example of what you mean?

Hi!, first of all i can see you have put a lot of effert and dedication to this game, some things i liked

• Animations
  • Humor
  • Ambiance
  • Bosses are a good mechanic

For the “not liked” part, first of all i can see the influence of the sorta zombie infection hangout game “Zombie Game” in many things

If you want to compete with it, you either have to double down on what they do (but better) or offer something different. For now i see it a bit lackluster compared to the “original”, that has some exploration and weird secrets to encourage players to rund around looking for secret passages. Also the weapon progression is very grindy, i should be able to buy something with 100 points to get that dopamine feel good im making progress feeling.

1 Like

thank you bro, so you would like more secrets and stuff? my goal is to stand away from the original zombie game but the fact that u knew means its not enough. are there any ideas to accomplish this goal if any?