Zombie Rush - Community Guidelines

690x144

Community Guidelines

Last updated: November 18th, 2021

241x69241x69

We strive to provide a fun and fair gameplay experience for everyone. In order to ensure this experience and our players remain protected at all times, these guidelines highlight what is and isn’t allowed within the Zombie Rush and Beacon Studio community.

Beacon Studio carefully monitors to ensure fair play and will actively remove players who do not adhere to our community guidelines.

Roblox Terms of Use & Community Standards

You are expected to follow the Roblox Terms of Use and ​Community Standards at all times while on the Roblox platform. These terms apply to all games and services that you may encounter while on Roblox and cover a lot of the general terms and conditions that we expect you to follow within the Beacon Studio and Zombie Rush communities. Examples of violations include but not limited to:

• Bypassing the Roblox chat filter (i.e. using profanity).
  • Inappropriate usernames or display names.
  • Toxic behavior that involves harassment, bullying, threats of violence or endangerment.
  • Using exploits or other client-side modifications that are not authorized by Roblox.

For more information, please refer to the Roblox Terms of Use and ​Community Standards.

Player Interaction

While we support freedom of expression, we must ensure such freedoms do not pose a risk to our players or the Beacon Studio and Zombie Rush communities. When participating in communication of any kind (chat or voice communication), you are responsible for how you express yourself. These are general guidelines to follow when it comes to interacting with other players both on and off of the Roblox platform:

• Abide by the Roblox Terms of Use and ​Community Standards at all times.
  • Do not bypass the Roblox chat filter to use profanity or harass others.
  • Do not encourage, organize or engage in harassment of others.
  • Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others.
  • Do not use inappropriate usernames or display names.
  • Do not encourage, organize or engage in the abuse of game bugs, glitches or exploits.
  • Do not evade account penalties.

Zero-Tolerance Hate Speech Policy

Beacon Studio takes a zero-tolerance approach when it comes to harassments or attacks on a player’s race, ethnicity, sex, gender identification, orientation (i.e. LGBTQ+), national origin, religious affiliation or disabilities. Violating this policy risks an account penalty without chance of appeal.

Global Leaderboards

We use global leaderboards to feature a player’s statistics, personal bests and achievements. To ensure a safe and fair opportunity for other players, this section highlights the terms and conditions that apply to the global leaderboards.

• Illegitimate manipulation of the global leaderboards via exploits, abuse of gameplay mechanics or bugs, farming, botting and/or automation is strictly prohibited.
  • We reserve the right to clear or remove any player or player stats from the global leaderboard where we see fit with or without notice.

Items, User Stats & Virtual Currencies

While playing Zombie Rush or another Beacon Studio game, you may earn and use items, user stats and virtual currencies. This section highlights the terms and conditions that apply to all items, user stats and virtual currencies.

• You are held responsible for all of your items, user stats and virtual currencies at all times.
  • Exploiting other players such as scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players is strictly prohibited.
  • Third party trading in-game currency, items, accounts or services (i.e. boosting or power-leveling) for Robux, services or other real-life currencies is an equally serious offense.
  • We may not issue any refunds, rollbacks or reimbursements for items, stats and virtual currencies lost.
  • We reserve the right to remove items, user stats or virtual currencies that were illegitimately gained via fraud, abuse of game mechanics, bugs or exploiting.

If you have lost any items, stats or virtual currencies in connection with a purchase via Robux, such as a game pass or developer product, please contact Roblox Customer Support.

Account Penalties

To ensure that Zombie Rush is enjoyable for all players, account penalties are issued when a malicious player attempts to circumvent or interfere with gameplay systems to the detriment of other players. Examples include but not limited to:

• Cheating or gaining an unfair advantage.
  • Abuse of gameplay mechanics or bugs.
  • Using exploits or other client-side modifications.
  • Manipulation of player stats by falsely increasing your stats.
  • Farming, botting and/or automation.
  • Intentionally interfering with the normal operation of gameplay systems or other players.

Beacon Studio may collect data to determine whether or not a player has violated these guidelines.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where can I report a player that has broken these guidelines?

If you believe to have played with or against a cheater, please follow the instructions in our community server found in the Zombie Rush Social Links.

:warning: Please note: Users are not issued account penalties based on reports alone. Other factors are taken into account before a penalty is issued!

Can you tell me why I received an account penalty?

No. We will not share any information or evidence we’ve gathered as sharing any information will aid malicious players to avoid future account penalties.

I received an account penalty by mistake - What can I do?

If you believe you’ve mistakenly received an account penalty, you may submit an appeal here.

:warning: Please note: An investigation into an account penalty will automatically be opened after an appeal is submitted. We cannot guarantee that you will be contacted with any further information once an appeal is submitted. Submitting more than one appeal will automatically close the investigation into an account penalty.

Someone else was using my account! Can the penalty be removed?

No. An account penalty cannot be removed regardless of who was using your account at the time. While we understand this can be frustrating, we must hold users responsible for the security of their account.

Please see the Keep Your Account Safe - Roblox Support article to secure your account from attackers.

Can my stats be restored?

No. We reset all information that is not tied to an in-game purchase with Robux. You keep all developer products, game pass items and other Robux purchases.

Can I get a refund on a product I purchased?

No. We cannot issue any refunds for products purchased on an account with an account penalty.

Can I move my items and stats to a different account?

No. Items, user stats (e.g. Levels or Kills) or virtual currencies cannot be moved between accounts regardless of account status.

Will alternate accounts be banned?

If an alternate account is used in attempt to bypass or evade an account penalty, the account will likely face the same fate as well.

We expect these guidelines to be updated from time to time. Beacon Studio reserves the right to update, adjust and/or modify these guidelines at anytime with or without notice.

If you have specific questions or concerns about any changes, you’re welcome to contact us through our community server found in the Zombie Rush Social Links. All rights and other matters not in these guidelines are reserved to us.

1 Like