Zombie Waves - or very useless thing

Soo, i was bored, and wanna do anything, and i got remember a Days Gone, and his zombies
i wanna repeat this on roblox. And i got some result, but there is some bugs that im trying to fix.

The biggest optimization in this module is to check for the presence of a player not from every zombie, but from the center of the wave.

Because is not good idea try to find player with 100+ zombies…
Im try to improve it later.,because on bad devices it be VERY LAG(and more laggy if you got on top of wave), and there spawn problem - zombies just got stuck in baseplate :sob:

But anyway i hope it really help you make something similar

Link : Wave Zombie TEST [UNCOPYLOCKED] - Roblox

4 Likes

It’s really easy to fix your issues, that you have. You can try to fix the 100+ zombies with waves, similar to TDS(Tower Defence Simulator).

Try doing:

for i=1, howMuchWaves do
--code bla bla bla
end

And in it you have to make a module script which spawns the zombies. But for the module script to work you have to require it:

local moduleScriptsName = script.ModuleScript

for i=1, howMuchWaves do
--code bla bla bla
end

For the zombies to track the person you again have to go to the module script, find the zombie('s) and spawn them through the waves example:

local module = {}

local function module.Spawn(mob)
     local mobSpawn = mob:Clone()
      --rest of the code bla bla bla
end

local function module.Track(player)
      -- more code lol
end

return module

Hello, thanks for your reply! Im try to fix this all! by waves of zombies, I mean clusters of zombies that go in the same direction, like in Days Gone.