- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
A few days ago I started getting reports of some billboard guis in my game looking massive. It has never happened before and I didn’t change anything that would cause this.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
As this bug hasn’t happened to me, I’m unsure how much it is happening, but I have recieved at least 3 reports in the last 2 days.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
This is in a live roblox game. roblox.com/games/864324882
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
This is what it normally looks like:
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
The players who reported this were using Windows 10 at 1920x1080. Graphics cards were GT 610 and GTX 980M.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
A player first reported this to me just under 2 days ago (however it definitely isn’t happening to everyone).
One player managed to repro it by changing his screen resolution, but all the other players who reported said they didn’t change their screen size/resolution.