The Better BasePlate Plugin

Finaly a brand new update on the [Better Baseplate Plugin!] :tada:(Better Baseplate [UPDATE] - Roblox)
Following stuff has happened.

Changes/Fixes:

• Fixed Gui Scaling
  • Fixed Over-lapping text.

Added/Removes:

• Plugin has a brand new layout that scales perfectly.
  • The plugin has now Dark and Light mode to change press ALT+S Studio > General > UI
  • Removed Old Gui Style.

Previews:
5633d17d8bbf7a517e9622cd1801248a
secondgif

Hope you may find this plugin usefull.

76 Likes

I currently use this plugin (Baseplate Upgrader - Roblox) to insert a grid texture by Lunya: Grid texture - Block (Tiled) - Roblox

I think that’d be a nice addition to this plugin.

58 Likes

I was wondering if there were plugins for this, as I wanted to customize the default baseplate without having to resort to clonetrooper’s studio mod manager.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work on the plugin.

5 Likes

Looks good man, loving the new update

2 Likes

Just aded 4 brand new baseplates
this texture has been requested by @Tiffblocks

i will maybe add soon the option to store a baseplate so you can use it everywhere else later on.

21 Likes

Does this plugin allow for the baseplate to remove the studs on it and replace it with the grid? Additionally, is there like a set button where you can set it to your favorite baseplate and just need to press that button to load?
If so, I may find this useful.

1 Like

working on a system where you can set your defaulth baseplate and once the plugin loads in and finds a defaulth baseplate it will change automaticly, aswell as upload your own.

5 Likes

Brand new update

• Added so you can Select your prefered baseplate
  • A Toggle for if you want it to load automaticly
  • You can change your baseplate without being scared it will change the auto selected one
  • Gui fixes
  • Dark Theme Fixes

Screen Shots

Plugin

9 Likes

Just a nitpick, but you misspelled “Grid” as “Gird” multiple times.

9 Likes

already fixed that but thanks for mentioning tho.

1 Like

Are we allowed to use the textures in our builds as “free models” or would the creators prefer it just remains in the plugin?

3 Likes

go ahead! i have no problem with that. the plugin is free. so are the textures.

4 Likes

Ight. Love you brother. We’ll talk when I get back from DC on the 30th.

2 Likes

“Gird” ??? you mean grid?

4 Likes

lol, already fixed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Great job on the plugin! Looking forward to future updates! :smiley:

4 Likes

This is an amazing plugin. Now I don’t have to insert my free model grid baseplate every time I want a grid baseplate! :smiley:

4 Likes

I currently don’t use this because my preferred baseplate is a checker pattern with a very tiny pastel blue tint. Is this possible to be added? I’m sure other devs would prefer this too. Thanks in advance. :smiley:

i am planning to add custom baseplates, so you could add that one by saving it.

2 Likes