#1 Looking for feedback on our swimming game

Hello to everyone!
We look forward to your feedback on our game, which we aim to be both an educational and an instructive game in the near future. :swimming_man:
We plan to take place as a Roblox event in 2022. That’s why we expect quality models and animations. You can support our development by reviewing the images below.
You can also contribute to us by answering the evaluation section below. :heart:

Jump Position

image image

Sprint Stone

image image image

Real:

Lane

image image

We have closed the evaluation surveys. :lock:
We will soon come with new survey requests. :memo:

Thank you very much for sharing your views with us and taking the time to us. :heart:

EVALUATION SECTION

Do you think you can like the game if we continue like this?
  • Yes, very successful
  • Probably, there are some shortcomings.
  • No, I don’t like a game like this

0 voters

We just created the pool. We continue to create the map. Is there anything you want or think to be added? (specify in comments)
  • Yes, … would be nicer if added! (specify in comments)
  • The pool is awesome but, I can’t see any shortcomings.

0 voters

Would you like something like this to come as a Roblox event?
  • Yes, it would be really cool! :fire:
  • It can be nice to see new things.
  • Maybe, but there is no certainty.

0 voters

Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Pool is nice but what is your end goal for this game, What do you want to accomplish at the end of this game and what do you want players to think when playing your game. Will this game teach kids/adults how to swim or is it just for the fun of it. Truly if you want this game to go somewhere in the future you need to have a plan of what you want, how you will achieve it, and schedule certain dates to have certain things done be prepared

Our aim here is to show TO EVERYONE how swimming is a sport by having fun. The game will be held as a Roblox event and certain prizes will be awarded to the winner. :trophy:

We couldn’t pinpoint the date. That’s why we are in contact with the Roblox team. If we set a date, you can be sure we will share it with the community. :date:
You may be confused just because there is a pool. We will try to post more photos soon. Thanks for your feedback! :camera_flash:

1 Like

That is pretty epic, nice work! :grin:

ALL of your questions to the last one were yes. You can’t pick and choose data. I would not play a game, nor event like this.

Hi!
Thank you for your response. Can you help us by answering our questions?

• How do you think we can make the game better?
    • Do you have any suggestions for this?
  • Why didn’t the photos/idea turn out to be very positive?

Because I don’t think a game like this will have a strong player base, the game is fine, but not really what people want to play.

We have closed the polls. :lock:
Thank you for taking the time to share your views with us. :heart:

We will be posting new posts very soon. We are working hard for this and will continue to do so. If you have any questions, you can send me a private DM. :email:

Thanks,
@dikyar9