What are you working on currently? (2022)

I like the sword and how detailed it is looks sick!!

2 Likes

Keep up with your great work! :smiley:

2 Likes

An attempt at a realistic fried egg:

20 Likes

A quite big update added to RoboScratch project, check it out!

8 Likes

How did you do that?

its terrifying

1 Like

Our work in the previous days continues without slowing down. We’re about 74% done. We will be back with more photos and systems in the future. :loudspeaker:

Thank you very much to everyone who supports us. :heart:

%74

6 Likes

Small build i made in 15 minutes. (Still need to add some details)

14 Likes

Wow looks very nice.

good job.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I made a new game heres the link to the forum post Grenade Arena, my new game

2 Likes

i am working on a little desert town and restarting on an old garage project.

54 Likes

Skinned mesh + PBR part 2
made an armor set for my rig :joy:

29 Likes

This is the perfect representation what 3D Clothing should be like, I’m hoping that the UGC Community will bring out beauties like this.

905053f41af41a4eafd82491cfbf9a8d72b79abd_2_533x499

14 Likes

Shotgun render

10 Likes

The body just looks like a wobbly jelly :smiley:
Very nice, I like that face which has like terminator :+1:t3:

3 Likes

But there is a problem in this terminator face, the smiley face exceeds and comes under the robot face side @PenguinDoc9999

4 Likes

I guess this cool audio can be also used for yt tutorials.

1 Like

origin orientation,Must be used on runtime inside studio only,.Position and cframe for player broke after 1 million,So you cannot go through the 1 mill with script

1 Like

After losing motivation I decided to get back into developing.

Right now I’m currently making a few siren pole mounts.

This one you see in the screenshot is a recreation of the siren located at Ramsgate Tunnels.

6 Likes
30 Likes

Hiiii, I’ve been working on a project since April 2021 that is based off Kord_K’s game and The Backrooms game by Pie on a Plate Productions. I had to do a few detours with it, and I am pretty much proud with the game’s current concept

I also made some limited decisions, such as the main protagonist being the player themselves, and as well as having only a few monsters stalking the player throughout the game, and even chasing them sometimes.

Personally, I wanted my lore to look good and resemble my own. I also planned on adding some old characters that me and my friends have made years ago, but having this project in a realistic style is important to me. So uh, here a picture of what I have worked on!

11 Likes