1 Robux daily login bonus

A point of interest: the anchor that has kept up demand for tickets is advertising. When we experimented in the past with allowing users to buy ads with Robux, ticket prices tanked. Without ads, there are basically no constant sinks for tickets, so nobody really wants them. Some ticket catalog item releases temporarily changed the demand for tickets but never permanently.

I’m loving this thread, by the way. Great discussion and arguments.

While 1R daily is not the way to go, I do agree that F2Ps need to feel they can achieve without paying. E.g. Clash of Clans. It’s basically impossible to get to the top of that game without paying, itwould take too long. But most players won’t run the maths through their heads, they think ‘with enough time and effort I can be the top clan!’. They keep playing, start spending a bit here and there to hurry things along, and now theyre hooked. They wouldn’t pay if a screen came up demanding £200 payment to get into the top leauge, even though functionally nothing changed.

Honestly I think the best solution to the long term problem is letting developers create character accessories and award them to players (At least t shirts, shirts, and pants, maybe eventually hats to select developers). In my opinion a free t shirt when you join is better than a free badge that no one can see when you join.

2 Likes

Being able to hand out shirts/pants you made as a reward would be awesome.

Or perhaps such a feature could be linked to badges. All of my badges in Heist, for example, give something in-game as a reward. Imagine a badge system where rewards are encouraged. I would love to give out elite stuff to people who earned it.

Before anyone says “1 robux will remove the need for people to buy robux!!!”, this is completely false, with standard BC you get 15 a day, TBC 30, and OBC 60.

Giving people 1 robux a day isn’t a bad idea at all, especially if it’s literally every day, you’ll have 30 robux at the end of the month, and less than 360 robux a year if you login every single day.

The alt-bot thing is concerning, however, you can easily duplicate the number of 30 a month to a much higher number, but this has already been the case with tix, and if 10 tix a day being traded to 1 robux a day is a big deal to basically destroy the platform, then I personally just need to state that it’s removing the users quality of life and time on this game by ripping them down to the bare essentials of “free-only not-as-cool-as-paid” content.

1 Like

Giving out free robux will not remove the need. People are still going to buy robux because they don’t have enough. I don’t understand how you can link that and BC’s daily robux. Back in the day, I purchased some robux regardless of the fact that I got daily robux from BC. You just don’t get enough.

The daily robux is a bad idea. Once again, giving out 1 robux every day just for the heck of it is something that never will happen. The difference between the robux you get from builders club and this is that you pay for builders club using real life money. No one is paying for the free robux that this thread is suggesting. You’ll never get free robux unless it’s tied into with some form of real life money.

3 Likes