[100-300 USD] In need of Builder ASAP

Hi, So I’m in need of a decent builder for a map I’m working on. It’s going to be a roleplay map and I’m going for a realistic view, most of the buildings are done and your job will be to make a few additional buildings and do the placement, place the builds and work on small details around the map.
The pay is good, and unfortunately, I cannot disclose the full project until I’m positive that I’ll hire you,
Please reach out to me if interested, payment can be negotiated after I give you the task.

Rezzy#0111

2 Likes

Very interested, Sent a friend request , Eric_Homemade#1243

Baitem-Building portfolio hit me up

1 Like

your discord profile is old, send me a friend req.

Sent you a request. Portfolio is on my profile.

Sure! My discord is User id#1086 i will give you my port in the discord

Are you available to pay via Robux in the equivalent amount? (Like 350 USD being equal to 100k R$)

I can do thatr, yes. Add me on discord and we talk.

I’m interested. I sent you a friend request on Discord, my name is ronald_YT#4379

Interested in the position. I’ve already sent a friend request on Discord. My tag is Laemmle#8800. I hope I can get in contact with you.

I’m interested in the position, here’s my portfolio.

I’ve sent a request on Discord, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Please note I may not be able to respond immediately as I’m on US Eastern time and it is getting a tad late, but I guarantee you I work quickly, efficiently, and fortunately for you, for cheap

I’ve sent a friend request, skirk#5344 hoping to hear from you.

portfolio

[CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions - My portfolio. I’ve recently been doing more realistic builds. My discord is nova;#8781

I am interested.

Sent a request.

ErichWhite#3958

Hi, I can help you get realism through lighting, it makes a huge difference! Here is my portfolio if you are interested!

I have sent you a friend request Nimble#2987

Hello there! :wave:
I’m more than capable of handling realistically themed models.

View my portfolio.

Drak#7193

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.