[1000 robux] experienced builder needed now! (closed)

About Me

Hiya! I go by Captain K here on the internet. I got a straight-forward job up for the good builders- experienced in other words.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional/ experienced builder to create me some buildings- will be specified on Discord.

Payment

I will be paying 1000 robux, through gamepass or group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or through discord: Captain K#8256
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

if your interested please add me on discord

I’m interested. Please take a look at my portfolios and contact me on Discord at Recontinued#8135

1 Like

thank you so much lol. i appreciate it

use of “30…” its against the devforum rules man

Don’t bypass the character limit, please. It is against the rules.

Yeah. He could have easily gotten it over you-know-how-many you-know-whats without bypassing.

You’re welcome? I didn’t really help you here, I just called this guy out. You’re welcome anyways.

I’m interested my Discord is Kingerman89#0890

1 Like

Greetings, I am interested I will be adding you on discord I will be sending you my portfolio there, here is my discord name I’m going to be adding you Sir. 𝒯𝓎𝓁𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝓃𝓉#6162

1 Like

I sent you a friend request. Interested in chatting with you.

1 Like

A little tip is to actually put what you want in the post, so when you add your employer, you know that they added you because you think they can do the job. Specifying what you want in discord wastes both your time, and the employers, or maybe not if you’re lucky. But to be on the safe side, put a little desc of what you want. At least a screenshot of it. You’ll also find more loyal workers, and not people who click this for the amount of robux you’re willing to give.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.