DevRec's Halloween Building Portfolio

What I Do

Hey everyone! I’m DevRec, a 17-year-old Roblox builder, and I’m here to showcase some of my spooky Halloween themed assets. Halloween will be here in the blink of an eye, and what’s a better way of getting your players in the Halloween spirit than by decorating your game with spooky decoration?

Showcase

I’ve created a few examples of Halloween props just for this portfolio! All assets below are 100% original and created by myself in Roblox Studio.

Availability

I will work on my builds every day. I don’t have a schedule, but I can ensure you all my work can be completed before any given deadline. You may contact me on Discord at any time.

Payment

I prefer to be paid per asset, however, this is negotiable. I prefer to be paid using Robux or limited items. Group funds and shirt purchases are both acceptable. Pay will depend entirely on the size and quality of the builds.

Contact

You may contact me here on the forums by simply sending me a message. Please do not message me on the roblox.com site, as I have a lot of messages, and I likely won’t see it.

You may also contact me using Discord. My Discord tag is Rec#8135.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Looks good. But you should add more details to it or something like that. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll take that into consideration.

1 Like

could you possibly script a hand coming out of a wall? or are you just a builder?

I am just a builder, but I think I could find a script to make that happen, as it doesn’t seem too difficult.

1 Like

ok then send me a request on roblox and we could set to work! btw this game has had 1.8 million people play it

unless you want to discuss pay? but im happy to talk about it now except i gtg in 2 minutes

i need you to respond so i know if you can do this work.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I’ll friend you right now. DM me so we can talk privately.