[100K+] Bloxwood Waterpark is Hiring Developers!

1 Like

The game you linked does not exist.

I meant to delete the link, apologies.

hi, I am interested, my discord is rene artois#7203 and my portfolio is About me: Builder For Hire (Making a new map soon). I am also making maps for the popular game Arsenal.

Does Bloxwood Waterpark also seeking for programmers?

Hey, I am very interested!

I sent you a friend request on discord. :slight_smile:

SatouTanaka#0007

Not at the moment but we will be shortly!

Need a GFX Artist? If so, message me via Discord! tal#2380.

Look forward to working with you,

Tal

Alrighty! Let me know if you are ready to hire programmers!

Bloxynet#4289

Are you looking for any other positions like a Graphic Designer, i.e?

Not right now, so sorry to disappoint!

1 Like

We unfortunately aren’t hiring graphic designers right now! Thank you for your interest though.

1 Like

Hi, builder here! I am interested!

Are you possibly in need of UIs or Graphics?
If so, I have sent a friend request via discord.

zander;;#2567

Hi there! I’m a 3D Modeler with 2+ years of experience with Blender and Roblox Studios, I’m extremely interested in this position and I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Looking forward to hearing from you, Myth#7974

Hello! I am interested in the job. I can 3D model a variety of things for building. Portfolio: |Ninja Queso Dev Portfolio| (Not Finished) Disc: NinjaQueso#5108
(I friended you)

I’m interested! My current projects can be found on my profile but I’m still building my portfolio a bit

Discord: Ethereal#4689

Greetings! Sincerest apologies for not yet responding to all these comments but @sethfiyed has informed me that this project has been cancelled.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.