[CLOSED] Builder and GFX Designer For Hire

Commissions are Open!

About Me

Hi! I am Icy and I am a Builder and Graphics Designer here on ROBLOX. I have been playing Roblox since 2015 and started to Develop in early 2020.

:yellow_square: - Commissions are Open, but I am currently re-doing this post.

Showcase

GFX

For my GFX please visit this Website.

BUILDS

Below you can find some of my favorite builds, but you can also see most of them on my Twitter which you can find down below. I specialize in any type of building style but my favorite would be a mix between low poly and textures.

My Hotel (Tycoon)

Maldivian Resort and Spa

Maldivian Resort and Spa (V2 coming out soon)

image (V2 WIP)
(V2 WIP)

Bali Vibe

Bali Vibe ( A Game I made when future lighting was still a new thing, I am planning on re making this too)

Juggo

Juggo

Other

Other

[/details]

Prices

Prices are always negotiable for Builds but for GFX there are set ones:

• Logo - 600 :robux_light:
  • Text logo - 550 :robux_light:
  • Thumbnail - 650 :robux_light:
  • Ads - 500 :robux_light:
  • Other - Please Ask

Builds:
Builds start at 5k but all prices are negotiable.

Contact

If you would like to contact me please do so by one of these methods:

:bird: Twitter - @1cyQuest

:envelope_with_arrow: My Discord - Icy#6277

Extra Info! Please read.
  1. Icons are 1000 x 1000 Thumbnail is 1920 x 1080.

2. Characters for thumbnails are 2 max while logos being 1.

3. Depending on how much work I have, GFX would take up to no more than 2 weeks and builds 3 months but if you need it quicker you can pay more.

Icy's TOS
  • Payment is always first or I can do a 30-50% deposit.

• I have the right to decline and commissions.

• Please do not rush this will just make me take longer.

• If you aren’t satisfied with the end product, I will gladly make slight changes that you think will make it look better, Such as: Changing the background (Colour, etc. if necessary) and Adjusting certain effects/overlays. I will not accept changes to the render though if you have ordered a custom render with your order. This can also be applied to builds, but I will not re-make the whole thing.

Thank you for reading!

37 Likes

Hi! I am interested in your GFX service. I do not use dizzy, please contact me here on the devforum.

4 Likes

Ok! I have sent you a message.

1 Like

Hey! I am very interested in building services friend me on dizzy VIVI#8455. Price 2-16k

1 Like

Some new stuff I am making.

Hello! I’m interested in hiring you to revamp my bakery interior for 1,200 robux. My discord tag is icee#0387. :heart:

1 Like

Hello, I am wonder how much Is GFX?

1 Like

I really suggest buying from Icy! Very fast service! Quick work and response time for the price we bought it for! Thank you again.

2 Likes

Amazing work! He has revamped my bakery interior for 2.5k robux and it looks awesome.

Hey there, are you able to show some icons you have done previously?

1 Like

Hello, I’d Like to buy a logo from you.

we can talk more on discord.

–X

1 Like

Check this: https://www.artstation.com/icy_213

yo how much you charge for social media banners

1 Like

Hey! I can do them for 300, as they are like them same as a thumbnail.

Very good work! I definitely recommend Icy if you want to get GFX!

1 Like

Highly recommend him for building. He was very reasonable for the build cost, gets the commission done in record time, and took the time to ensure everything was to my liking.

• Caleb
2 Likes

Be cautious using him for building. Our development group reached out, he said his commissions were open and said he would be able to work later that day, or the next day. 4 days after our initial reaching out, he responded with a question about the build. 2 days later, we still have not heard anything.

What is your name, as I’m extremely busy and your messages may of not of been seen?

Icy is incredibly talented. I recently commissioned him to make a new training center for my group that follows the main game’s aesthetic. He actively sent updates regarding his schedule and progress.

Totally going to commission in the future!

1 Like