[150k+] Hiring dev team

About Us

Hi, My name alias Tyfor_Dev, and I’m Head of hiring (May just be the worst title ive received in my whole career) For Outlander Studios We made Backflip simulator and are constantly striving for growth on roblox.

The Team
@Christmas_HS - Owner
@Tyfor_Dev - Investor, Sometimes voluntary developer
@To Be Decided - Programmer
@To Be Decided - Builder
@To Be Decided - Modeller

About The Job

We are looking for A programmer, builder and modeller to collaborate to create a project under Mine and Christmas_HS’s Leadership.

This project is based off This game so we advice you take a look and make sure you are confident it is manageable. - This reference is for programmer Builds will need to be higher quality and we ask you link a portfolio showing low poly work.

You must be active and willing to work quickly and large hours - we want this finished within the course of the month.

All other jobs are short commissions and if you would like to reply for a job such as composer let us know.

Payment

We are fortunate enough to have lead successful projects in the past so we have payments we believe fair and flexible.

Programmer - 40-75k
Builder - 10-30k
Modeller - 10-30k

Just so @ChipioIndustries doesn’t DM me these payments are in Robux :stuck_out_tongue:

You may apply for more then 1 position however keep note you would be required to work twice as hard

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Emphasis on

This is a very key factor and while it has some leniency dont apply if you are thinking more then 50 days.

3 Likes

This is a great opportunity for people who are interested to find a job, meet the requirements and have passion for their talent! I personally know the team and they are great people to work with! I applied as well for one of the positions.

Sincerely,
~ qEvann, Builder

3 Likes

I’m going to apply for modeller.

Waht kind of stuff will the programmer do? Are there already coded stuff?

Thee is no work previously done, however we would be happy to purchase 1-2 particularly complex systems if need be.

Also, what will the coder need to code? Any specific things?

Placement system, front end, worker system etc.

I’m interested in becoming a programmer. I’m on discord: raretendo#7031

Are you still looking for a modeler?

I messaged you. 30Chars…

Logo Designer available Job? Because your hiring a Dev Team

I want to apply as a Builder. 3 Year Experience

R$40,000 - 75,000 = $98 to ~$184 USD to create a game, working “quickly” with “large hours” within a single month, with no option for royalties from, nor equity in the game?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: we however are not asking for exceptional devs, and are more then happy with aspiring ones. I would consider this however given the fact we have had over 25 applications i will not be raising the pay

Scripter position now filled

I would like to point you to your own post in the following thread: [CLOSED] Restaurant group looking for Scripters - #3 by LuaBearyGood. What happened to your seemingly fair attitude here compared to now? Just that the money would instead belong to you if it were to be successful?

Assuming someone is to work 4 hours a day, 7 days a week for 4 weeks to complete your project then they would effectively be paid 0.87 cents to $1.64 an hour… Regardless of whether the position is filled, you have a moral duty to not scam people, esp. what is likely an adolescent or even child. You should at least consider short term royalties or an equity stake.

3 Likes

Where in this post does it say professional?

Also this game is going on a group where even a 1% equity stake would never be a feasible option for a non professional dev.

Don’t even bother arguing, I tried my luck at applying only to come to the conclusion that these guys have no idea what they’re doing. They expect you to singlehandedly finish a game within the span of a month that encompasses some pretty daunting features/tasks. Not saying these tasks couldn’t be done but not within the span of a month. I find it funny that they’re not looking for exceptional developers either to accomplish this considering the fact that no beginner-intermediate developer may produce exceptional quality within that short time span considering all the features. With all that being said stop trying to reason with the unreasonable.

1 Like

No clue what you mean by professional, has little relevance. The issue is that you’re attempting to make a significant amount of money from the work of others, whilst asking them to provide their services for peanuts and judging others on similar threads for doing the exact same. I’m not here to flame you, I was hoping that you may be able to take a step back and examine what it is you’re doing, and whether you truly think that it is acceptable. Whether you want to do that is completely up to you.

2 Likes

I think its acceptable to offer over 150,000R$ in payment to an aspiring developers, And you will notice on similar threads the payment is significantly smaller.

I am not forcing people to apply, nor expecting talented developers to get out of bed for these amounts, but it is an opportunity to make some cash, and work alongside a team.

Also please note

Payments are flexible.