[150k+] Hiring dev team

I think its acceptable to offer over 150,000R$ in payment to an aspiring developers, And you will notice on similar threads the payment is significantly smaller.

I am not forcing people to apply, nor expecting talented developers to get out of bed for these amounts, but it is an opportunity to make some cash, and work alongside a team.

Also please note

Payments are flexible.

As a programmer I know that it is 100% possible to complete given systems within aforementioned time frame. You are expected to work hard, and none of the tasks from my perspective is too daunting.

Also I only have 8 months programming experience so if it were not for my incredible one could say ‘luck’ on the platform I would most likely have taken this offer since even tho im not the best dev the systems are in every way possible.

As someone with a brain I can 100% assure you that the tasks you mentioned during our conversation are not necessarily achievable within a month… you claiming yourself to be a programmer doesn’t add much weight to it either because you’ve never made any of these systems so you have no clue the level of complexity and hard work that goes into making it, the only thing you’ve claimed to have made is an AI System which is relatively elementary stuff.

4 Likes

I can make all given systems within the game, if it were not for the fact the payment is not interesting to me I would have scripted it myself.

Not to mention the two other programmers that applied Both said the tasks were achievable.

You want me to state every single system I have ever made?
I was only giving you the systems I had already made which could be implemented into the game.

We made it very clear in the interview that if we hire someone they will make the systems in the timeframe and from the fact people agreed I think that is enough evidence that it is possible.

Also the fact you stated it would take a week to make a basic chassis system makes me really not value your views on timescale.

Yes, It would take a week or even a couple hours at max to make a basic chassis, my reason in saying so is due to the plethora of content and resources on such a thing as seen here:

It’s also worth mentioning that thinking you can make something is different from actually having made it. Just needed to point that out.

You can’t value my views on timescaling because you have no basic understanding of efficiently timescaling projects, like I said before you have no idea what you’re going on about and having been programming for 8 months just reassures me of how naive you are, well have a good one!

3 Likes

I’m very interested in a job like this.
Check out my portofolio!

Is all your work low poly?

can you work in a low poly style?

Yes.
30charsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tyfor#5499

30 char 30 char 30 char

Hey, Im a 3 Year Builder, And seeking for this Job.

Looking at the game in question would not be worth at best me getting 60k for both map and modeling side. Good luck to who does apply wish you had a bigger budget good luck to you all.

1 Like

Yes, I fully agree with this statement, and I personally would not take those rates. However we do not have requirements based of how professional the applicant is, so hence the fact the pay is lower due to the fact we are directing this more towards aspiring developers, who may need sums of money for investment in their own projects and not the developer exchange :slight_smile:

Yeah I can see that hope all is well for you all.

2 Likes

Hi, I said i would like to apply for Modeller, But never got Response. Can i apply now?

Atm we have 6 we are deciding between, if none of them are applicable we will be in contact.

I am very interested. My discord is SkadoinkNoodle#7119
I am a very low poly builder and can flex between styles.
My portfolio : Roblox and blender Asset Builder (OPEN)
I can build or model, I dont mind what.

Hey! I might be fit for the Builder job! Here is my portfolio:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-0929lego-low-poly-modeler-builder-portfolio/373913/

Hi,

I’m thinking of applying for the position as Modeler. But before I do so may I ask what kind of stuff I will be making? I work almost exclusively in the mid-poly workflow but I can certainly adjust myself to low-poly if needs be.

Here is my portfolio:

I’m interested for the building position, add me on discord Omni#4786 . Here’s my portfolio

Builder/Modeler For hire!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.