2015-2020 playerlists

Hi,

I was wondering how do games like RetroStudio and Drive Cars Down a Hill recreate the old 2015-2020 player lists, I’ve seen a few modules but have never recreated it with most of the features. I have seen a few ideas such as recreating it with an idea but heard that it could be tedious. Any ideas will help.

Well, the lua scripts that made the playerlists were in the Roblox files on your computer, so seeing how the playerlists were created wasn’t really too difficult.

But, you can look here for it:

Wow, thats basically perfect. But where do I put the script, I’ve looked through the whole thing. (im like really bad at scripting :sob:)

You can place it in ReplicatedFirst; make sure that TextChatService.ChatVersion is set to Legacy

Aw it doesnt support teams sadly, do you know any other one that possibly does around the same thing and supports teams? (ik im asking for quite alot)

You can try this one made by @Beloathed

I mean its good, Im kind of looking for one that also supports friending people through the tab list. It’s okay you dont have to find anymore because I’ve asked for quite alot so now starts my journey lol

You just need to patch the official coregui to work in localscripts
ive done it hundreds of times, ive even patched older versions

I mean I’m not really looking for an exact copy but just enough to do the trick. Showing in, Drive Cars Down a Hill.

You know, Like teams, health bar, the extra column that show how much cash you have, etc.

Thats from them modifying the corescripts