2018 Halloween Event Opportunities

Well atleast there’s the lobby. You atleast get to make SOMETHING.

Trading custom game event in for everyone else’s game is downgrading in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m not going to change my opinion of this.

1 Like

It definitely is a change, yes, although I personally think it will turn out fairly well.

Yes, the fully custom games were cool and all, but hey: trick or treating, several different games, the theme does match up you cant deny that. It just depends on how well the trick or treated games are done (which I hope will do good lol)

Alright, let me put it this way. I don’t want to be forced to go to a game that’s not a custom game event in order to complete the event.

2 Likes

Hey all,

@KnockOfScripting @TheAcousticDev
Thanks for your feedback. If you have any please make sure to message @chewbeccca directly. As for the specific questions, please keep posting them here and @chewbeccca will get back to you soon.

5 Likes

Of course! We will work with you on creating a schedule that fits in with school and other commitments.

4 Likes

Personally I think that what attracts so many people to a custom game event is that it’s all fresh each year, but when its an event to get a hat in a game that already exists, It’s not as exciting. The game’s just get a theme update and a few extra lines of code. It’s like telling a child Christmas is being replaced with President’s day.

2 Likes

Currently the max teammates is 15 but we are not necessarily looking for teams that size.

Go ahead and submit multiple applications with separate teams.

3 Likes

Definitely apply! As long as the game comes out of paid access by the time Halloween event comes around that is fine.

3 Likes

That is fine! We will still review it.

3 Likes

Sweet, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Are we going to be notified even if our game doesn’t make it?

1 Like

This is definitely a possibility. Can’t promise anything since the event is not for quite some time but it is a great suggestion!

2 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

We will send an email that is associated with the application. Just remember we will have to review all the applications so being notified may not occur until a couple weeks after the last available day to submit.

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of fun!
If anybody’s willing to team with me please let me know! :smile:

Good luck everyone and i hope this halloween event will be much better than last year!

1 Like

One of these days, @Spathi and I might consider applying for an event. Probably in 2019.

Good luck to all who apply!

1 Like

I accidentally applied for the 1st one and then I applied for the 2nd one. If i did not get into the second one would i still have a chance to do the 1st one? And if I got the 1st one and the second one would you be able to choose it over the 1st one?