2018 Halloween Event Opportunities

You can apply for more than one of the options! We will only use the game for one of the options. I’ll make a note on your application about which opportunity you would like more.

2 Likes

thanks!

What if your game is in pre-Alpha right now, but will reach alpha by August? Can you still apply?

read the comments above. yes you can just label yourself for the beta question “Neither”

One question for the second option lets say I had another person doing 50% of the work. Would they get 50% of the pay and the red banded hat?

The pay would be completely up to you guys. So you can definitely do 50% 50%. They would get the red banded hat :smiley:

1 Like

Question: on the application, what exactly do you guys mean when you refer to “art direction”? There is a few different meanings I can derive from that question, so I am seeing what specifically you guys mean with that.

Art%20direction

Mostly looking for your plans for the lobby ie spooky, pumpkin patch, cartoony, bright colors, dark and mysterious, etc

3 Likes

Ah alright: makes sense. Thanks.

alright!

lobby team??

@Ashtheking300

already saw this a while ago, not going through that whole legal process until my first devex thanks

smh are you kidding me, this was for RDC as well

nah u kno how uncomfortable i am when it comes to online legal stuff

Hey Developers!

Please don’t forget the registration deadline is near. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity you should be a part of!! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m up to do scripting for a lobby team.

I would apply for the lobby one but I dont have any friends who would do it with me lol

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who is applying for this!

(PS: just a heads up for anyone trying to join in before the 2/18 deadline: there is quite a bit of stuff to fill out, so you may wanna get your idea down quick: don’t rush it to quickly though, as you may skip over a bunch of important details in your responses.)

If anyone needs a scripter for their team, I’m happy to help, I don’t mind which opportunity you pick. I can also build but I do prefer scripting.

DM: GammaShock#2949 on discord if you want to get into contact.