2018 Spring & Summer Accelerator & Incubator Applications!

Applied for Accelerator <3 wish me luck!

7 Likes

You’re taking a leap I’d never be able to. Good luck on your application.

2 Likes

Thank you :]

1 Like

I love these programs, I did the accelerator program with Vehicle Simulator. We got tons of work done on it, and the AAA environment is definitely amazing to work in. 10/10 would reccomend to anyone willing to work hard.

5 Likes

It’s on the first page where you select which position you’re available for and when.

1 Like

Oh right how did I forget about that lol

Edit: @Nightgaladeld could you verify that I checked the box for 2018 Summer Incubator?

1 Like

Just checked and you marked the following box: Incubator 2018 Summer

1 Like

If I have already graduated from post secondary with no chance of returning (any time soon at least), am I ineligible as I’m technically no longer a student?

At this point of my life, I might as well apply for an actual job in Dev Relations :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit, @SO_Owen pretty much answered my question just as I posted this.

1 Like

@Aotrou Take a look over here for details on the Visa.

I believe you need to have graduated from a bachelors / postgraduate qualification in the previous 12 months.

2 Likes

My birthday sucks… August 31st, 2000. I’ll be 18 in the year of 2018, but it won’t be until the position’s periods have ended. :frowning:

Good luck to everyone applying! I’ll be able to apply in 5-6 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone applying! :grin:

These programs are sheer, 100%, coolness. :sunglasses:

It’s an amazing opportunity and if you’re on the fence, why not apply? there’s certainly nothing to lose! If I shoot for California too, I might get to meet you all!

See y’all on the flipside :wink:

5 Likes

I hope I finally get to meet you!

2 Likes

Same to you @Nightgaladeld!!!

1 Like

I am going to apply this time!!

5 Likes

Time to shine :sunny:

What’s the difference in Incubator and Accelerator?

1 Like

I 100% recommend applying!

The accelerator helped me to add positive improvements to my game during development which I wouldn’t even have thought about!

5 Likes

Been hype for this since RDC, I hope I get in! :yum:

2 Likes