[$2.5K USD - $4K USD / month] Hiring Full-time Exclusive Builder

Welcome!

Job1
Hey! My name is Prince & I am looking for an experienced and skilled builder interested in filling a full-time spot in an upcoming private project for an Influencer.

• More will be disclosed near the final stages of our hiring process

Thajob
We are looking for a professional and skilled builder able to work remotely & full time with myself and the rest of the team on an upcoming private project. Here’s a bit more information about that…

This project will ask of the following of you:

• Ability to create 3D Assets in programs like Blender (or others you prefer/are skilled at)
  • Creativity & Vision to turn our concepts & ideas into life
  • Skilled at Map Design & Environment Work to make our projects ambience feel special
  • Must be able to work in a low-mid poly style, emphasis on cartoony vibes, as well as being able to capture a royal/fancy vibe (will also be asked to perform in other styles that are modern/contemporary but still cartoony, it will vary, so be prepared!)
  • Work well with others! You’ll be building things our coder will be utilizing sometimes & will be required to bounce things back and forth with them.
  • Deadlines will be tight! Priorty & Dedication in the project, the things you work on will be used in various youtube videos and need to be done on schedule to line up with filming.

We’re able to offer…

• $2500-$4000 USD per month (price ranges on your skill and will be discussed in the final phase of hiring)
  • A job plan that could last between 6-12 months with the ability to renew based on both parties decisions.
  • A fun and creative environment where we are able to give feedback and work together as a team on projects tasked.

& much more!

Apply

Are you interested?

Contact Us!

Please be prepared to show a portfolio of your work & include past employers and positions you’ve held before. Resumes appreciated but not required!
You can contact me via discord, twitter, or email. See below

DISCORD .prince.#0666
TWITTER https://twitter.com/PRINCE_STARRR
EMAIL with subject “BUILDER” princestarbusiness@gmail.com

We prefer you to be 18+ years of age or older to apply, if younger feel free to still apply as we might make exceptions based on certain circumstances

12 Likes

Hey! Mind adding me as you are not accepting friend requests? My username and tag is as follows;
william;#5660

Sent you an email, also my discord username is BananaNugetz#1088

I contacted you on discord, my discord is laughingeevees#8659

Here’s my work:

Hello! I contacted you on discord @ davidd#9318.
Here is a link to my portfolio:

Sent you an email! :slight_smile:

Hello, email sent and discord requested! I am in if you are!

Hello, I sent you a friend request…
My discord tag is - Ahagaa187#8351

my portfolio

Position has been filled! Thank you everyone for sending in an application/interest in post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.