29+ free vehicles! [fixes]

Hello, I am new to posting in the resource category. Now look down!

Here are 29 free vehicles! All vehicles have been modified from the Roblox Studio template to the jeep on the Suburban map!

Isn’t that amazing?

FREE_CAR.rbxl (777.3KB) Here are some free vehicles! Play with your friends and this vehicle!

All vehicles are physically stationary and can often trip or break down. Please understand.

79 Likes

TY so much. Can I use some of these models in my games too?

3 Likes

This is really useful if you are creating a car game!! Thank you for open-sourcing these well-made cars!

4 Likes

Can also be used in other games! It doesn’t matter anywhere!

4 Likes

Are they made by you? And do they have any harmful scripts or viruses in them?

1 Like

There is no virus. All vehicles brought vehicles in my game. And decided to share the vehicles!

Thanks for reading the post! :happy3:

3 Likes

I do find them very hard to control since it feels like their speed has been increased, or their wheel/baseplate friction is too low.
Many of the mechanical functions seem to move too fast to use with the mouse click buttons you’ve got. What may work better is using keyboard or other inputs for control so you don’t have to keep clicking on the button for the input/ -input.
The vehicle carrier upper deck moves too high which looks very strange to have it up in the air like that. Also vehicles don’t stay on the deck when the truck is moved.
The forklift forks came apart the first time I drove it.

1 Like

Sorry. I only modified it with Jeep, so I don’t know how to add features like friction. The forks and all vehicles are physically secured and can often fall/fault. Please understand.

Hello, and nice resource! It’ be greatly appreciated if you uploaded them as a free a model.

1 Like

Woww nice, This will save me a lot of time making my vehicle based game inspired by Brigador.

From tonk:

To TONK with legs:

With a few more adjustments it will be nice, definitely inspired by the Praetor mech from Brigador.
(I don’t like building that much, I have my hands full with scripting already)
(or if I settle on a low-poly choice vs high detail conflict)
(Maybe I might just hire a professional modeler/builder later for my final game)

I will definitely credit you @lsh5506277_next

5 Likes

It’s really cool! It’s amazing to think like that with a tank! @dthecoolest

1 Like

Would you like to receive credits if I use your open-sourced vehicles in my projects?

1 Like

I Would Love To Have These In My Game Thank You So Much This Was The Style I Was Going For!

1 Like

That’s awesome, I might use those in the future, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did a good job keeping the style of the original jeep. Nice work

1 Like

This is really cool! I have a question though - Does the tank shoot anything?

I am planning on using some of these for a star wars group, I will be sure to give credit.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t matter. Just use it at will!

Even though the tank cannot be fired, there is a “cannon” that I made myself!
https://gyazo.com/c52ab6c3af929dbd342ac0acc1b7f270

2 Likes

I put a script to force jump in a vehicle without knowing it. This is a modified version. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

fixes_car
FREE_CAR.rbxl (777.3KB)

Would be cool to see police cars type or normal cars, yet Amazing Work!

1 Like