[30K-60K] Hiring a UI/UX Designer & Programmer

About Me

Hey there, I go by the name CodeException and I have been a developer on Roblox for quite a few years now. I am a programmer with a passion for game development. I have produced and contributed to numerous successful projects as well.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional User Interface/User Experience designer and programmer to join our team as our lead front end designer. We are looking forward to a self-driven individual with good experience in creating User Experience and User Interface Design. The project is a community roleplaying game.

Requirements

• Be able to fluently program in Luau
  • Experience in designing & programming user interface/user experience
  • Be able to create a cross-platform interface
  • Adaptive to different gameplay designs
  • Familiar with object-oriented programming
  • A presentable portfolio
  • Self-driven and be able to meet deadlines

While for now, we are looking for only one specific project, however, if a healthy relationship is maintained, we’ll offer a full-time permanent position with a good raise in payment as well.

Payment

Our pay for the project is starting at 30K Robux since the work required is not much. However, this is highly negotiable and most likely to be readjusted in terms of the total number of hours required and the ability/experience of the individual hired for the project.

Contact Us

If payment is a concern or if you have any query, please leave a message on Developer Forums and I’ll get back to you as possible.
You must be 13 years or older to apply and all applications must be sent with a portfolio.

Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

HI, CodeException. I am possibly interested in this position. I sent you a friend request on roblox. We can further discuss detail there, perhaps. Thanks!

Hi there! I can design AND program your UI. I have a portfolio in two places, https://hendricmax.wixsite.com/uiscriptinggraphics and OPEN | Officiall_Studios Portfolio | UI Designer | Scripter | GFX - VFX | Video Editing - #2 by cgmaf7. I look forward to hearing from you!

I am intrested, I have also sent you an pm.

Hi @CodeException, I am interested in the job. Here is my portfolio:

Please PM me if you want discuss further.

Hello! I am currently interested in the position, though, please inform us of your discord username.

Discord username: zander;;#2567

I’ve applied, looking forward to hearing back from you soon :slight_smile:

I’m Interested Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

I pmed you with my portfolio. @CodeException

Hello, there! I am interested in this position! Here’s my portfolio:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hire-user-interface-designer/712926

My discord tag is Zack!1796

Interested on UI designer position

Add me Hensizo#1504 if your interested IMG_20200803_141336

IMG_20200728_011956 remake IMG_20200728_012036

Hey! I’m interested in this!

My portfolio: [OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.