[35K - 50K] Outlander Studios are currently hiring programmers!

Hi there!

My name is Purasia, the Co-Creator in an active, extensively-growing group called Outlander Studios. Our group operates around the concept of creating many different genres and types of games that can all be found on our group page. At this moment in time, we’re currently looking for a programmer to assist us in developing our newest game, a Christmas-themed game that is expected to release sometime before that date.

The Team

@Halloween_HS - :star: Creator

@Purasia - :star: Co-Creator

About The Job

We are currently seeking a programmer for our new game that will be able to satisfy all the requests and tasks thought out and prepared for them to complete. This is a game inspired by Trick or Treat, you could also imagine some of the features are quite like Piggy. Now that you understand the main aspect of the game, continue reading if you’re interested. More will be explained once we speak to you privately.

Outlander Studios seeks to bring some of the most innovative games to Roblox. To do so, we require hard working, eager staff. We welcome developers of all backgrounds & seek to work alongside you with excellent communication & teamwork skills.

We believe a job at Outlander Studios is more than a commission, we see it as an opportunity to learn, improve, meet new people & expand your skillset. We seek to provide you with all the resources you need to become better both within your current skills & new ones.

If you are interested in working alongside us in future projects, we have some core values that we believe are essential. First is teamwork, although we do understand some developers enjoy working solo within projects, we promote the idea of teamwork due to the simple nature & effectiveness of it. Second is communication, we seek to ensure that all members of our team are, at all times, aware of what exactly is going on, furthermore to ensure our community can rest assured that we are working to deliver promised projects & updates on-time.

Knowledge Needed

Here are some examples of the systems you might need to create for our game (note these are almost all the systems you will be required to make).

• Functioning round system
  • Map teleportation
  • Level/XP system
  • leaderboards
  • Case/crate system
  • Shop system
  • Currency system
  • Chance role system

Payment

We’re willing to pay you depending on how good the quality of your product is. We are offering from 35K to 50K in group funds for this project. Obviously, if we adore your work, we might look into asking you to become a full-time programmer for our group.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter @HS_Rbx or @xPurasia. I’ll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. You may also join our Discord server (located on the group page). You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for showing interest in our project! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello, I am very interested.
Contact me via Discord : BadlyDev#0001
Portfolio : [CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio

Hey there, I am interested in getting the programmer position.
My Discord is Sezei#3061, and here’s my portfolio.

1 Like