3d import problem

Hello! There’s already a similar topic created (The topic) but this issue keeps happening and even though I “kinda” found how to solve it (not really) it doesn’t entirely fixes the situation and I’m left with no options.
/////////

What’s happening is that whenever I try to upload a file from blender to studio it gives me errors. The first time it happened was around 2 days ago →

Now trying to do the same thing gives me different errors. →

(none of the files go over 7k tris.)
I tried renaming, exporting from .fbx to .obj, copying files and I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. It might be a me mistake but I’m really desperate to find a solution.

Might be a bug in your Studio.
Try closing and reopening it.
If that doesn’t work try uninstalling/installing Studio.

I too had this bug, you have to remove the meshes that have the same name in the content manager (I’m putting the image here because I have roblox studio in French and I’m not sure it’s call it that)

Reinstalled the studio and I got a new error

As for the renaming, none of them have the same name but I did manage to upload it by renaming the blender file. Even though I already had a copy file with different name which also gave errors, this time it was able to import.
I have no idea if the issue will continue to occur or how to fully stop it but as for now I was able to import the file :cry:

Reinstall and uninstall Studio like @Scottifly mentioned. Make sure Blender is up to date.

Doesn’t work. I did it and I got new errors, but so far the issue hasn’t happened again since my last reply but I doubt me changing the name solved it all. Or maybe it did. Thank you all for the replies and your time.

Check this out: Animation Upload HTTP Error 422 - #5 by dadysherwin2 This may be why you were having trouble.

2 Likes

Did this fix the problem? If not I have other ideas that may work.

Well I managed to upload it by changing the blender file name and it hasn’t happened again (I had to upload another kit and no problems occurred) so maybe it was the name that caused it all. But I have no idea why a file name being ‘untitled’ would be censored.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.