3D Printed Roblox Avatars Feedback [Have your avatar printed?]

I’ve been messing around with a 3d printer recently, and printed a couple of avatars and would like some feedback on them.

I made a 2 inch, 3 inch, and a posing 4 inch figurine and you can see more photos below. Yes, I know the backsides look weird, that’s because of the supports they’re on.

2 Inch Figurine

3 Inch Figurine

4 Inch Posing Figurine

I do plan to get some modeling putty to smooth out the rough areas in the back, but if you have any ideas for improvements let me know.

ABOUT GETTING YOUR AVATAR PRINTED

If I do have the time, I will ask for people to send me their avatars so I can print, and maybe learn how to improve the quality and paint them. Although I WON’T be able to ship them to you.

15 Likes

Cool! Wish i could do that. Can you print me, my user is Biack1st. The L in black is a capital i

2 Likes

Yeah thats epic! Can you print my avatar? Names Swellsways, and could you message me the end result if you do it! :grinning:

woah, I never knew that existed, guess new technologies are still not that famous eh?

I’d like my avatar printed my name is geometricalC2123.

all are really nice, but when there is clipping it just looks awkward, like in 3d spaces on the computersometimesitisokay, but in real life it just looks kind of weird

oh yeah, maybe do me

it really isn’t that new

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to have my avatar printed, it might be difficult as it has pretty detailed hair but would be a cool challenge, I imagine.

May you please print out my avatar? Could it also be a 2 Inch Figurine so it could take less time? Thanks!

Png (6)

1 Like

This is so cute! I wish I had a 3D Printer at my house lol. Can you print me out? user is FusionFastX.

Thank you so much!

Nice job. :+1:
I remember myself trying to 3d print something like this; though all I got was a pile of plastic. I’m going to take a while guess and say that pain was involved in their creation?

Edit: You would think I wouldn’t notice the among us character in the back, wouldn’t you?

Make some bacon hairs. Roblox nowadays dont care about bacon hair

That’s one of the most creative things I’ve seen. It reminds me of that one sharkblox YouTube video where he shows you how to recreate your avatar with ROBLOX toys.

Edit: The amongus character really ties the photo together.

1 Like

Really cool but they look like they need to be sanded though

That may be because you’re using the wrong type or cheap filament that doesn’t adhere to the bed surface, or the bed was misaligned/too low that the filament didn’t have enough contact with it.

A lot of trial and error, yes, although there was literal pain since the tools I use to pry the model from the supports kept slipping and I stabbed myself often.

lol that’s just a woodburning thing I made a while ago it was in the shot by accident.

1 Like

I sanded the back of the 3 inch figurine, though it would look better if I used modeling putty to fill in the gaps and then sanded it away.

3 Likes

Neat! There are so many possibilities with this.

1 Like

If you’re printing people’s avatars hahaha suffer.
Png

(Please don’t feel obligated to make a 3D printed version of this.)

I might print this :)))))))))))))))))))))))

4 Likes

It would definitely be a challenge.

1 Like

Most definitely, but if everything goes right it’ll look really cool.

3 Likes

Thats looks pretty cool

I’d like my avatar prints user GxchaE